Lightbulb Programming site Drupal 7 godaddy,hostgator,and namecheap

Hi Everyone..!!

I want to create a website for programs source code in c, c++ and java. So i was trying for best hosting services, after google search, i concern on investing money on it, so i purchase shared hosting from godaddy for 1 month, i completed a site
    www.program-sourcecode.com . and another from hostgator name is www.usinuk.com. after that i checked performance of both site from www.pingdom.com. in my website, i did not add any modules, and also compressed css and js...Main reason was nothing,because i want to create a site about programming source code, where all static pages would be,
    But in both site my page lode time is near about 3 sec. my website plateform was on drupal 7.

after all you can see my third site Programming Pad . Com

(this website is hosted on name cheap. and load time is max 454 ms.)

So, i want to tell that which shared hosted is best.
    Thank YOu

I think Hostgator is offering Drupal. Not really sure about this though but worth the time checking on their site.
    Looking for a dedicated server.