Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Which activity is best for off page SEO.

I have heard that Article submissions and forums are very effective for SEO. But which is best in both Articles submissions and forums posting?

I think forum posting is the best one which is very useful to build traffic...

I think forum posting is best but we should not make a comparison, we should avail all of them. article also important because they provide link juice towards the websites.

For me forum posting,article submission and guest posting are some of the best technique in off page.

Best link building method are blog post, forum post, guest post, web 2.0 submission etc. Which help you to increase more back link and traffic also.

Forum posting, blog commenting, and social networking are the best off page techniques.

Forum posting is the best but try some guest posting it will help to increase your rank.

For practical purposes, Off Page SEO can be boiled down to one activity: link building.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

Blog posting, forum posting, blog commenting and article submission..these are very effective activities for off page SEO

Off page optimization is best link building technique of search engine optimization. Off page optimization is mainly compact with link building techniques. Off page seo techniques are directory submission, forum posting, classified, article posting, blog posting and social networking. We can get more backlink and traffic from it.

Off page optimization techniques is mainly for increasing the backlinks for your site and there by leads to increase in keyword ranking in search engines. Google considers more than 300 factors for ranking a single keyword in it. So by focusing on a single off page optimization techniques we can't guarantee the keyword ranking.

As of me, doing article submission is the best way in promoting a site and it is the best SEO techniques in gaining the one way backlinks for your site.

Every technique is best if that technique is according to search engine's update.

I prefer Article Submission is the best for getting back links and traffic for the website with the compare of forums posting but you need to put high quality contents in two sites and after you have to change your article if you want to get good quality backlinks for your site.

My most favorite Off page activities are Forum Posting, Press Release, Blog Posting, Article Submission, Social Bookmarking and Video Submission. They are powerfully awesome to create backlink to site and these features are also helpful to improve traffic rate.

Guest posting into thematic blogs is future.
    Last edited by Pet09; 04-04-2013 at 03:45 AM. Reason: for addition

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast