Exclamation Alternative to Exchange Hosting

In case you wish to have a more affordable option for cloud-based hosting allowing you to check your e-mail via webmail, desktop app, or mobile devices, look no further than MailEnable's e-mail server software. And if you need a quality and "tried-and-true" hosting provider for this, look no further than Williams Web Solutions.
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net

#1 in Business-Class Website and E-mail Hosting, #1 in Professional Web Development and #1 in Online Marketing (SEO/SEM). Switch to see why many choose Williams Web Solutions every day for business success.

I think you are right. I also searched about its alternative and I found simply that put hosting Exchange in the cloud helps boost your productivity because it allows your team to access their email, calendars and contacts from anywhere at any time. Plus, it gives you access to the latest technology at far lower cost than maintaining a traditional on-premise Exchange.

Zimbra hosting will be the best in alternative to exchange hosting.

Zimbra isn't the best alternative, I try Zimbra, and I'm not impressed...
    If you come to Belgrade follow this link: Rentacar Stars or Rent a car Beograd Ar
    If you need good web developer, you can visit Izrada sajta

Alternatives to Microsoft Exchange
    Microsoft Exchange Alternatives
    Ubuntu Server. This is a very robust solution for hosting your own groupware in-house. ...
    OX App Suite (Open Xchange) ...
    Zimbra. ...
    Google Apps for Business. ...
    Kerio Connect. ...
    Exchange Server Alternatives – The Contenders.

in Opensource ZIMBRA.

In my earlier days have used Zimbra, and believe me it doesn't provide good services at all. Look for any other alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by milos87popovic View Post
    Zimbra isn't the best alternative, I try Zimbra, and I'm not impressed...
    maybe, you have not used it regularly, but zimbra is a software that has a lot of good features, and is very close to exchange

mailcow is a mail server suite based on Dovecot, Postfix, SOGo, Rspamd and other open-source software, that provides a modern Web UI for administration.