Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    There are other benefits when we use linux hosting than windows.According to my view linux is best compared to windows

Open source
    : Linux programs are open source so easily customize or modify the code however they wish to.But in windows its too difficult.
    Cost: The majority of Linux variants are available with much lower price with reliable one than Microsoft Windows.
    Software: It has a large variety of software programs, utilities, and games. However, Windows has a much larger selection of available software.In windows it takes larger selection of programs.
    Security: Linux has very secured operating system but in windows often vulnerable to viruses and other attacks

Linux Hosting is the provision of servers that use Linux as their operating system. Linux is a free, open-source operating system that is based on UNIX and is popular for its ability to support a variety of hardware platforms.

Windows hosting is a service of hosting a website over a Microsoft Windows Server. The hosting server does not have to be Windows if you use Windows on your PC. It is simply the software used to run the server. We run powerful 64-Bit CentOS Enterprise Linux servers with the compatibility of windows servers including support for FrontPage, FrontPage Extensions, and ASP with the power of Linux and a large array of additional features.

Hello,

Although Linux is free, but I think a lot of people prefer Windows. We all learned to work in Windows, and it is very difficult to switch to Linux. If I'm going to lose time learning Linux OS because of a VPS, I choose Windows VPS.

It is better to pay an extra dollar than waste time.

I think both of them are good. It doesnt matter if you choose linux or windows as long as the server is up and running.

Linux is more lightweight (depending on usage) and Windows needs licensing which will increase the base cost.

Quality both linux and windows solutions are provided by Aspnix. You will be pleased by their trustworthy service, low prices and solid servers.

linux is open source so there is a lot of free help out there, and when something goes wrong (as everything does at some time or another) there is lots of experienced help and it's usually pretty simple to cure whatever is wrong.

Windows is a proprietary system so there is no free help out there, and when something goes wrong there is not so much experienced help and it can be pretty complicated to put things right.

For that reason Windows is usually dearer than using Linux, but you don't get any better service for your money. In fact, for speed and service you may find that you are usually better with Linux.

As I know, Linux is more difficult to manage than Window so that Window is better

Linux VPS Hosting is an open source that's why it's cheap
    Dedicated Server with optimum safety |Web Hosting with unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth | Buy Minecraft Server
    1 Free month for all quarter payment of VPS Hosting with promo code: freemonth

Linux VPS Hosting is an open source that's why it's cheap
    Dedicated Server with optimum safety |Web Hosting with unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth | Buy Minecraft Server
    1 Free month for all quarter payment of VPS Hosting with promo code: freemonth

Linux and Windows are two different types of operating systems.
    Linux hosting supporting PHP software.Windows hosting support ASP Classic,ASP.NET,MSSQL
    One of the biggest differences between the Linux and Windows servers is security. Linux is built much more secure than Windows servers.
    One other difference is that Linux files are case-sensitive and Windows files are not.
    Linux is more popular than Windows hosting. Linux supports PHP natively and most of your free softwares are PHP. Windows can support PHP too but I suggest Linux hosting.
    Although many people consider Linux to be more secure than Windows, both operating systems are equally secure.
    For my website I choose linux hosting. And i host my site at 9cubehosting.com

Both linux/windows vps solutions are provided by AJKservers. They have attractive deals, high performance servers and reasonable prices.

The Linux OS and most of its utilities and libraries are entirely free and open-source for use and modification. While paid distributions of the Linux OS with additional support are available in the market, they are very moderately priced. Linux, under GNU General Public License, allows users to modify, re-use in umpteen number of systems and even sell their own modified versions.

Microsoft Windows OS comes with the Microsoft License, which does not give users access to the source code. Thus, no modification can be performed at the standard user level. The Microsoft License ranges from 70$ to 200$ for its standard versions

Linux has revamped its usability standing over the years through constant modernization. With the release of distributions such as Linux Mind, the installation, and setup process has been made simpler. Through continuous updates, people with little or no technical knowledge can also install software and perform normal activities such as email, play music and videos and browse the internet.

Due to the market dominance Windows has, it comes pre-installed on many devices. If you are purchasing a new device, there is a high chance that it will come with a Windows OS version installed. With the supremacy it has on the market

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12