Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Add Live Chat to Website

Frequent communication between customer and agent is the key of success business. Live chat is the most economical and effective tool of real time communication. Adding live chat on website is easy and don't need any expertise in IT. Lets explain how to add live chat to website:

I have taken Live2Support to explain the process. Live2Support is industry leading live chat software.

• After sign up you will receive an email from Live2Support. It contains the site-id, login information & steps for integration.

• Login to control panel after receiving email from Live2Support.

• After Login, Click On Set Up & Integration > Get Codes. Place Codes in Web Pages & Upload.

• Refresh Your webpages after placing codes. Click on Monitor & Chat Visitor. Now You can Chat with your website Visitors.

Hope This thread will be useful for none IT individual.
    Live2Support

Yes live chat is very important especially come to service. People love immediate reply from your support and customer team but they still prefer to communicate with you in anonymous ways. That is why live chat become a great tools to replace email while they can immediate get serve and reply .
    It help improve the time solving and dealing with each customer.

I use BoldChat.
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net

#1 in Business-Class Website and E-mail Hosting, #1 in Professional Web Development and #1 in Online Marketing (SEO/SEM). Switch to see why many choose Williams Web Solutions every day for business success.

checkout Livezilla - works very good and for a single user its free.

Livezilla is good. That's true.

I prefer the WHMCS chat since it links with whmcs and allows for quick action without searching through 100's of clients.

I use Zopim, works really well for us and offers tons of great features.

We use WHMCS live chat addon, which is very user-friendly.

Indeed Live chat option is very useful and it helps you to convert visitors into customers. I am using eAssistance Pro Live chat software on my eCommerce website.

WHMCS is fine.
    Regards,
    KVCwebhosting.com
    99.99% Uptime Guaranteed, 24/7 - 365 days True LIVE SUPPORT
    Free, Shared, Reseller, VPS, SEO & Dedicated Hosting.

In order to get your web page on the internet, you need a hosting service provider. They range from free hosting services with limited options through expensive business hosting such as colocation and even hosting you run yourself and resell to clients. Which option you choose depends upon how you plan to use your website, how much you want to spend, and how much time you want to spend maintaining the servers that make up the website.
    Shopping Cart Development - Shopping Cart - PrestaShop, Zencart; CMS - WordPress, Joomla; Custom Development

Link Popularity Building - SEO, Pay Per Click (PPC), SEM, Link Popularity Building, SEO Copywriting, SMO, SMM

Really very useful, shows a visitor the customer through online chat options. I use eAssistance my e-commerce site with live chat software. This website is highly recommendable.

I agree with that, we can say live chat as the low cost and most effective application to provide support and build relation between customers. Live chat helps the customer to be always connected with the company and solve the issues on time.
    Last edited by blue7floyd; 08-08-2017 at 03:34 AM. Reason: s

Thanks you so much. This post is very help full for me a lot. Thanks for sharing nice post

How much does this cost?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast