Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What’s a good control panel / whm program

Hi I have used cpanel/whm for around 2 or 3 years and never really thought of looking at any other but till recently.

So what’s another program like cpanel/whm and how easy are they to use.

Also any demo's that I could look at would be appreciated to.

Thanks guys.

I would recommend WebHost Automation Limited. You may check out http://www.webhostautomation.com/webhost-840 to know more about control panel. It’s good control panels having nice features. It has free support and easy to use and integrate with many software easily and also better support for automation and has many integrated plugins.

Hope it helps make the decision

We've always been a fan of cPanel/WHM. Please let us know that your findings are regarding other control panels.
    ▌▌ Andy Melichar | amelichar@a2hosting.com
    ▌▌ A2 Hosting - Hosting Now Offering Ultra-Reliable SSD VPS's
    ▌▌ Toll Free (USA/Canada): 1-888-546-8946 | International: +1 734-222-4678

CPanel and WHM is great couple most of companies do trust it.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

cpanel and whmcs are the best imo.
    Dion Hosting - Quality Shared Web Hosting
    Inexpensive, high quality shared web hosting perfect for personal and small business use.

What’s a good control panel / whm program

Hi Marina_meggy,

There are some nice Control Panels on the Market:

Ensim - www.ensim.com/index.html

SWSoft - www.swsoft.com

EAF - info@go-planet.com / www.go-planet.com
    fan of hank freid who posted his or her views

Nothing best than cpanel and whm.

There are lots of opinions about what a good control panel is but it is generally good to have all features that you want that can be compiled with a single program. There are free WHM programs on the web.

Thanks for posting this important discussion over here and I had got seen lots of good and understandable answer to your question, really nice work by all of you guys

First, do your scans from safemode. Then, if you have not removed them all, add Malwarebytes and Spybot Search & Destroy, and run them from safemode as well.
    Last edited by discusshostingadmin; 01-24-2011 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Remove URL

You are right but i am going through some problem i loaded some software by mistake and i tried to remove it from Control panel but i cant i dont know what to do? any idea?

There are lots of opinions virtually what a discriminating try window is but it is mostly moral to know all features that you requirement that can be compiled with a sole announcement. There are unconfined WHM programs on the web.

Good control panel is inclusive of numerous elements like extensive features and can simply be complied with different software. Numerous WHM programs are obtainable online.

Hello,

As per my view cpanel and whm are the best but if you want to try some thing different then you can try "dotnetpanel". Dotnetpanel is also very fast and user friendly as well.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this info. I really appreciate it being a newbie in this forum

priya

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast