how to convert docx to doc use browser?

For those who have not install Office 2007 or later version, docx file can not be opened as the format is not backwards compatible. Sometimes, if you installed Office 2003, maybe you would not like to update it to the 2007 or later as you have be used to using it. However, it is really cumbersome to receive docx file as you can not read it. Based on this situation, VeryPDF developed a suit of totally free online software which can help you convert .docx to .doc in just simply two steps.

What is the difference between .docx and .doc?

DOCX is the default word2007 and it is not backwards compatible.
    Doc is the default format of word 2003 and it is backwards compatible.
    DOCX is achieved based on XML compression method but doc is based on zip compression method. Compared with doc format, docx can save more within less size.

How to convert .docx to .doc?

Please go to website of VeryPDF Free DOCX to DOC Converter Online.
    This software is extremely easy to use and two steps have been marked clearly on the website. Please know more from the following snapshot of this software website interface.

This software can converted both online docx file and local docx file to doc file.
    Simply browse a file then upload and convert it, the conversion can be finished in a few seconds.

Yes, if I installed 2003 Word, I cannot use it to oped Word file 2007 unless I have upgrated and installed Word 2007. I believe your Word converter that allows to convert docx to doc will be greate help for all the Word using and Word processing users. Oh, is it really that we can convert word online without downloading and installing any software or plugin?