Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why PHP is best

Why PHP is best

Hii everyone i am join a php training institute but i am little confuse that php is useful or not can i secure my future on the basis of php development field
    Guys please suggest me ...........

We can create dynamic websites using php. A growing number of developers have been using PHP to code their sites and web applications. You must join php its very interesting.

Its best for dynamis sites and i believe Php is more save then any other.

PHP is a server-side scripting language, especially suited for the creation of dynamic web pages. This programming language offers web developers a large selection of instruments. PHP, which has become the basis for many web applications, allows easy insertion in HTML code and connection to MySQL and PgSQL Databases.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by simms711 View Post
    Hii everyone i am join a php training institute but i am little confuse that php is useful or not can i secure my future on the basis of php development field
    Guys please suggest me ...........
    PHP is a widely used language and is used by many developers for developing webpages. It is very useful and if you are looking to have a future in the designing field then it would be useful to you.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Because its language is available free of cost, open source and easily language.

Quote Originally Posted by graphics art View Post
    Its best for dynamis sites and i believe Php is more save then any other.
    wow , really ? will you please elaborate this in details.

PHP best and easy language, PHP is the developer’s tool that has gained the most respect amongst Web gurus and aficionados. Most describe it as an easy to use and feature packed program that allows you to create dynamic and database driven Web sites effortlessly.

over 20 million Internet domains had Web services hosted on servers with PHP installed and mod_php was recorded as the most popular Apache HTTP Server module.
    PHP is used as the server-side programming language on 75% of all Web sites whose server-side programming language is known, and PHP is the most-used open source software within enterprises.
    Web content management systems written in PHP include MediaWiki, Joomla, eZ Publish, SilverStripe, WordPress, Drupal and Moodle. All Web sites created using these tools are written in PHP, including the user-facing portion of Wikipedia, Facebook, and Digg.
    So if you becom php expert's the future is guaranteed!!!
    vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology

All those things are well-known IMHO.

Its best for creating dynamic websites, is powerful and easy to understand and code !

PHP is, in my opinion, one of the best programming languages out there, because it is the easiest to learn and is also one of the most widely.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

php is a powerful language today, i think mostly website developing in php. i also sugget you for php.
    Thanks

It's easy to learn, has extensive documentation, doesn't require much configuration to install and run.

For example, you don't have to define a variable to use it in your script. You can refer to it directly and it's automatically created.

If you are new to PHP I suggest you read some of my snippets at ePHP and if you are experiencing problems in your scripting journey feel free to post in my free PHP help thread.

php is best for dynamic sites

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast