Servers from OurInternet

What can you say about server solutions provided by OurInternet.us? Do you have any personal experience? If yes please share with me, thanks
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

If you are looking for stable and powerful servers, can put forward a suggestion to check Glowhost.com, Inmotionhosting.com and Downtownhost.com - they offer nice servers in US.
    they offer the lowest prices they can, while figuring in costs such as reliable equipment, redundant bandwidth, and a highly-trained staff.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Haven't heard much about it.What kind of solutions are you looking for? What is your budget?
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Have you looked for reviews on them? I heard lots of positive on Ourinternet solutions which are provided with high available support and cheap featured plans.

==> take a look at gigapros.com cheap dedicated servers - their pricing is well-balanced (starts from $39/mo).
    It is one of the few companies on the Internet known as a true hosting company.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Games servers Ri7-100, Processor- Intel Core i7 – 2600, Memory (RAM)- 8Gb DDR3, HDD Space - 2×1 TB SATA 3, Bandwith - Unlimited, Setup Fee - 0$, At as low as $370.00
    Visit :resellermarkets.com

The host that you want to do business with would not be one that promotes illegal sites, spammers, or other security issues. You are considering associating your business with this host. You could always ask them what web server they plan to put you on.

Which location you prefer? what is your budget?

IMHO, ChicagoVPS.net will be the best for getting US dedicated servers at reasonable rates.
    Uptime is perfect and speed connectivity is pretty fast.
    They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites.
    Recommend them more than highly.

Please look for their reviews otherwise you can try alphavbox, indian based hosting provider.

Why don't you use a dedicated server from 1paket.com or planethoster.net?
    These companies have rock-solid servers which are well-balanced and cost not much.
    Just my two cents!

Look at dedicated servers which 1paket.com and a2hosting.com provide.
    They are solid and work with no glitches.
    Prices are competitive and their technicians are beyond praise.

According to my research you can totally rely on OurInternet.us servers. You will be pleased with their useful features and affordable stable plans.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Well, I have being using Ourinternet for quite a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied dealing with them.
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    Excellent and timely tech support, very affordable.

It is a real pleasure dealing with a support who understands how to do this business. My server is always online and running/loading fast. In summary I think I will be loyal customer of OurInternet.us and hope they will make all possible to provide me service which I've got at first month.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen