Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 403 Errors

403 Errors

To day i find some 403 errors in My website, But i don't know about 403 errors what is this and why Google bot can't index my website ? and how i can solve this problem?

Please tel me about this.....

http://bestwebsitedevelopersindia.wo...ro-uno-choice/ - Best web designers India. Get a clear cost estimate and business potential of your web idea. Discuss your online plans in a free consultation session. Get started with fatbit.com

A 403 error indicates that a request was sent and understood by the server, but the server has refused to respond for some reason. This is classified as a client-side error because with a 403 error, the server does not have to give a reason for refusing access.

I think you can look-up for DNS check on Whatis mydns dot net, it will display Error if you something went wrong. You just need to check for A and NS(NameServers).

403 Forbidden error is an HTTP status code response which means that accessing the page, file, directory or resource you were trying to reach is forbidden for some cause. In other words, the server can be reached, but the server declined to allow the requested access.

for more details please check - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_403

i think If visitor to find something on the website which have not on directory then server show the 403 error.

A web server may return a 403 Forbidden HTTP status code in response to a request from a client for a web page or resource to indicate that the server can be reached and understood the request, but refuses to take any further action. Status code 403 responses are the result of the web server being configured to deny access, for some reason, to the requested resource by the client.

The first question is whether the Web page for your URL is freely available to everyone on the Internet. If this is not the case, then you may need to provide two items 2. Web Site User ID and 3. Web Site Password for your CheckUpDown account - but only if the site uses HTTP Basic Authentication. The Web Master or other IT support people at the site will know what security and authentication
    <3

403 error are indicate the some following Errors
    1- Server Down time Running
    2- Server refused
    3- Malware Attack and remove all data

one thing keep in your mind you not need to doing spam link against your website.

The 403 Forbidden error is an HTTP status code which means that accessing the page or resource you were trying to reach is absolutely forbidden for some reason.

The 403 Forbidden error is an HTTP status code which means that accessing the page or resource you were trying to reach is absolutely forbidden for some reason.

The 403 error occurs when the ability you were trying to reach is forbidden for some reason. The 403 Forbidden error shows inside the browser, just as web pages do. The 403 error usually states that the browser is unauthorized to prospect the web page requested by the user. You can try following possibilities to fix the 403 error:
    1. Deactivate browser
    2. Clear browser cache
    3. Disable firewall settings
    HostechSupport
    24x7 Remote Services
    Linux/Windows Server Administration Server Management
    Get in touch: support@hostechsuppport.com

403 Error generally means the forbidden error, which says the site is not assessable and is private to use, not useable for the public.

Thanks for shared information

It happens when server refuse to respond to a proper command, Maybe a file is deleted or corrupted or something. This can be caused by any virus or any malware also. You need to replace that file or remove that malware.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast