Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 403 Errors

The 403 Forbidden error is an HTTP status code which means that accessing the page or resource you were trying to reach is absolutely forbidden for some reason.

For such cases, I recommend a special tool host-tracker.com/InstantCheck/Create/?type=Trace This will help to clarify the essence of the problem, is it local or is it on the Web. If the problem is local, then you need to check the files.

the information is really useful.

Generally, the error 403 appears when the user tries to access a content, a directory, etc., of which he does not have the rights. Here are some settings that allow in many cases to unlock access to the URL of the page in question.

1. disable the adblocker or proxy plugin that are installed on the browser, refresh or close the browser, and then try again to load the URL.
    2. delete the cache in the browser
    3. disable the firewall and create an exception for this page. This solution assumes trust in the site to which the page that responds with an HTTP 403 error belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by syedmuddassar View Post
    To day i find some 403 errors in My website, But i don't know about 403 errors what is this and why Google bot can't index my website ? and how i can solve this problem?

Please tel me about this.....
    403 error is forbidden error, it means file deleted from the server, whenever crawler come to this page and see this error "403 forbidden error" then crawler jump to the another page or leave the website. it is a message for Googlebots. Solve this error as soon as or migrate temporary to another page for better UX.

Local PC logs display nothing as errors other than the 403 errors. Pinging and tracerouting remote sites works consistently.

You can try the following methods to fix 403 forbidden error in WordPress:

1. Roll back any new changes to fix the 403 forbidden error
    2. Fix a corrupted .htaccess file
    3. Fix the 403 forbidden error – plugin related issues
    4. Fix the 403 forbidden error with permission related issues
    5. Contact support to fix the 403 forbidden error
    WordPress Tips & Tutorials @ WPGuideline.com

This is HTTP status code, means you are forbidden from access the website. If it is an apache-linux, you may check any .htaccess file under the home directory of your website to see any deny rule is preventing the access. Also ensure that all directory/file permissions are not changed.
    TuxAndrew
    Linux - RedHat,cPANEL CentOS,Ubuntu,Azure/AWS Administrator,
    Assistance, Analysis and Diagnosis. Skype: tuxandrew
    tuxandrew@aol.com

The HTTP 403 Forbidden client error status response code indicates that the server understood the request but refuses to authorize it.

Mostly 403 error occur due to missing file or permission issue of file.
    If you are getting this error then you can resolve this error by checking permission of file and with .htaccess file.

You can also solve 403 error easily with few simple steps.

931 Clayton St San Francisco, CA 94117 United States
    Quote Originally Posted by syedmuddassar View Post
    To day i find some 403 errors in My website, But i don't know about 403 errors what is this and why Google bot can't index my website ? and how i can solve this problem?

Please tel me about this.....
    Hello,

"The 403 Forbidden error is an HTTP status code which means that accessing the page or resource you were trying to reach is completely forbidden for a reason. Normally, this is a recognition error. It is seen when you try to access an option that needs an electronic certificate, and when the browser cannot detect it or it has not been selected properly."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12