Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Live Chat Software

Hello I am looking to add live chat programme on my website (eCommerce) for customer support and live chat & also want to track real time visitors, website traffic status and location. Any low price chat tool available in the market. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by romeenyer View Post
    Hello I am looking to add live chat programme on my website (eCommerce) for customer support and live chat & also want to track real time visitors, website traffic status and location. Any low price chat tool available in the market. Any suggestions?
    Hi If Looking for low price chat tool that fit in your budget go to eAssistance Pro live chat software a perfect solution of customer support and live help. Easily integate with CMSs such as Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal or eCommerce platforms. Track website visitors, traffic status, geo mapping and many more.. Offers 30 days free trial to know more visit the source link eassistancepro.com

Thanks

livechat solution

I use Nero Chat (www.nerochat.com) . I didn't want to spend a lot and I found them. (free live chat solutions I used didn't work properly - waste of time....)
    Nero Live Chat works well + they provide other useful services. I use their virtual agent that appears automatically when I'm offline. They have free trial, it worth of trying. I would personally recommend.

Hi Friend i m using Comm 100 live chat they r best so i suggest u for them . thanks

WHMCS Services - sales (at) whmcsservices.com
    WHMCS Addons / Modules

Its better to choose the LiveZilla. It is free and helpful to get know about the visitor information and their countries. It's free.

I use zopim -> zopim.com
    Working OK.
    If you come to Belgrade follow this link: Rentacar Stars or Rent a car Beograd Ar
    If you need good web developer, you can visit Izrada sajta

Hi, Try OnetoOnetext best live chat software for your website offering 30 days free trail.

All chat providers will offer you some sort of real-time monitoring and will allow you to see the geographical location of each visitor on your website. But if you need to see traffic statistics over a certain period, Provide Support offers the best website traffic analysis in the industry. And the price is very reasonable.

We use Bold Chat.
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net

#1 in Business-Class Website and E-mail Hosting, #1 in Professional Web Development and #1 in Online Marketing (SEO/SEM). Switch to see why many choose Williams Web Solutions every day for business success.

How about trying Subiz Live chat?

Subiz is a cloud-based service which lets you take the initiative to chat and interact with every visitor on your website, meanwhile, answer the questions and solve problems quickly . All you need to have is just a Internet-connected device.

There are a lot of useful features that can promote your site:
    - Customize chat widget
    - Provide real-time visitor's information
    - Report and track chat events
    - Automate action " Trigger" features
    and more!

Above all, Live chat software can increase your sales, decrease cost and competition.

Hope you guys can take advantage of it.

I think better idea !!!!

We use LiveZilla. We purchased an owned license which costed around $200 or so, can't remember the exact price. I personally think it's great value for money - if you're serious about web hosting and are here for the long term, that is.

Is there any chat program for my site, that is totally FREE???

OnetoOnetext is a best website for live chat

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast