Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need for speed!

need for speed!

I redesigned my site using WordPress and am interested to change my webhost...
    My site has a small traffic and is not expected to change which leads to.that does not worry me
    bandwidth or traffic spikes
    I wonder whether it makes sense to move over to the vps because of the need for speed
    or no sense that pays 4 times more for a site with low traffic
    Does anyone know about what the difference is in speed for shared vs VPS.
    How vps really faster?

If your site have small traffic then you do not need VPS Hosting service. However, if your site visitors are across the world and you want to speedup your website then you can also choose CDN Hosting. For more detail of CDN Hosting visit following page :

Faster Access Of Website using CDN Hosting
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Think that you will not regret having looked at cheap VPS plans offered by Tailoredvps.com
    They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are wiling to invest in building a relationship with their customers.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

If you will have a very visited site soon you can change and buy VPS, because VPS i a lot faster than shared servers. Shared servers are made when VPS is devided into smaller parts. When you buy your VPS you have whole vps for yourself and when you have shared you have to share it with other users of shared servers on that VPS

All that stuff depends on several things
    cpu speed - memory - configuration, etc.
    you really need to compare specs for differing hosts on VPS, I would suggest trying a shared server 1st - since you are low volume - and it is easy to upgrade if need be
    vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology

What DC do you use?

If you are requirements are getting fulfilled and having low traffic on website then you should not move to VPS hosting as it will raise the cost. Instead you can look for other options if speed is a concern.

If your site visitors are small then you do not need VPS, if your site visitors are from across the globe then you need CDN

Have you already solved your issue?

There is no rule, it depends on how good your shared hosting is. If you are on a server that is well managed, you will not feel any increase in speed, otherwise if your shared hosting is on a server with load issues, you will. People move to VPS for root access, not for speed. You should get a premium shared hosting - like the one offered by Liqudiweb etc. All under $10 shared hosts sucks, keep away from oversellers as well.
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

If you are looking for a top-notch host in Europe that will listen to the customers check AJKservers solutions. Their servers are stable and prices are competitive. Support is helpful around the clock.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I would suggest you to try a shared server first because you have a low traffic.

I suggest you to get hosting plans from quality hosts such as Zeropid. Their servers are solid, uptime is highest and support is professional.

Getting a low traffic can be caused of several factors not just the hosting itself, you have to consider the techniques that you have using to optimize your website.

I believe you should look for more reliable options such as Planethoster. Their uptime is high and plans are provided with huge variety of features. Support is available all round the clock
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast