Thread: Best keyword

Best keyword

How to select the best keyword for optimization?
    Web Development Services - Shopping Cart- PrestaShop, Zencart; CMS - WordPress, Joomla; Custom Development
    SEO Services - SEO, Pay Per Click (PPC), SEM, Link Popularity Building, SEO Copywriting, SMO, SMM

Find your competitors and do proper analysis and take into consideration your niche. You can easily figure out which is the best suited and most beneficial keywords for you.

Go for Competitive Analysis, find keywords which suite your Business best then use Google Keyword Tool to analyse best one among all Keywords.

Key that maximum user trying to find your quires and completion is low is the best keyword for website, Google keyword ad word can help you to find out good keywords.

Use Google Adwords keyword tool to research on keywords...

hi friends you are right, proper keyword selection is must for overall SEO campaign. I usually analyzed my keyword via Google webmaster tool and http://serp-checker.ezmlm.org/ for best results. These tools are pure, free and proven and always help me in my work. thanks

Google adword is best tool to find your keywords related to your site.

hey friend, for keyword research and analysis I usually use Google Adword Tool and free tools like http://serp-checker.ezmlm.org/ . These are proven and widely used ...cheers!!!

I would like to say that if you want to get fast results in search engine so, you can choose low or medium competition keywords and if you want to wait for ranking then you can choose high competition keywords and I always prefer wordtracker keyword tool for keywords research.

Target those keywords which have less competition, good search traffic and easy to achievable. Build very high PR and relevant backlinks to get your target keywords in high ranking.