What is web hosting and who provide the best hosting in india?

Hello frnds can anyone give the answers of this question who know about this in detail ?
    Thanks in advance.

Why do you need it in that area only?

A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web.

Big Rock Best Hosting Company In India

Hostgator has its India operations based in Hyderabad. Even though I haven't used their India datacenter, from the experience of using their US service, I guess this would be the best option in India. Another choice is BigRock, which is not bad either.
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

Dear Friend,
    I see your post. You want to know that who is best web host provider in India? I don't know that but i know who is best web host provider in the world.
    Hostgator, Bluehost and some other web hosting company is the best web host provider.
    Thanks

Check kvchosting.com. I'm certain you will have the best connection speed in India.

web hosting

Quote Originally Posted by rsewak View Post
    A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web.

Big Rock Best Hosting Company In India
    i agree with him.

there are many hosting providers you can search them on google engine and select one of them as per your requirement and budget

You need to have a check list on what features you need and choose the hosting provider that offers that. You can then make the decision on which hosting provider to go for.
    Wordpress + Drupal

hi..

hi,

I have been new to this forum. Great help and awsome resources. Thank you community,

there are many hosting providers you can search on google engine and select one of them as per your requirement and budget

A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server owned or leased for use by clients, as well as providing Internet connectivity, typically in a data center. Web hosts can also provide data center space and connectivity to the Internet for other servers located in their data center, called colocation, also known as Housing in Latin America or France.

You choose you hosting mainly from the same geographical regions, It will help you to load faster & helps in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to get more traffic.

If you can buy Hosting from your country, then it helps in getting good support. When I purchased a hosting from a Canada based hosting company, I had trouble due to timezone & English accent. It almost took 5 minutes to tell my domain name, though it not his/support staff mistake, Just I am remembering how much time It took me to tell my domain name.

You get cheaper service for cheaper price, If you think, your website or business is important to you, Don't hesitate to pay little more. It may be any hosting provider.

If you are from India, I would suggest you to go with Page on Page on , why ?

All the servers are hosted in Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Delhi, So your website can load faster without any latency problem.
    The latency guaranteed by HostingRaja is between 30 ms to 60ms
    Most of their servers are equipped with at least 64 GB to 96 GB RAM and more core to support better speed
    Server is connected with multiple ISP to provide uninterrupted service to clients
    Web server is optimized for faster loading using apache, mysql and PHP optimization technique
    issues resolved in less than 4 hours time.
    With this toolkit, you can optimize on-page SEO on your website
    My Review
    Igloo App Building your page easier- SSee my Igloo ReviewReview
    Feed Back tool allows you to ethically spy Convertifire Review

Web hosting service is a Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the world wide web. BlueHost and GoDaddy provide best hosting in India.

you can try Big Rock . I've have been used it.