New reseller, name help?

I have always offered hosting to my design clients, but plan on offering it as a true reseller now. Looking to start new separate site for it, now just trying to figure out domain name for the hosting only service. Current business is Paradise Web Design, I was hoping to stick with name (Paradise Web Hosting, Paradise Hosting, etc). None are really open, so here are the options if anyone has advice

ParadiseDomainHosting.com
    ParadiseWebsiteHosting.com
    paradisesitehosting.com
    paradisesitehost.com
    paradiseonlinehost.com
    paradisewebhosts.com
    paradisewebhost.net

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paradiseweb View Post
    I have always offered hosting to my design clients, but plan on offering it as a true reseller now. Looking to start new separate site for it, now just trying to figure out domain name for the hosting only service. Current business is Paradise Web Design, I was hoping to stick with name (Paradise Web Hosting, Paradise Hosting, etc). None are really open, so here are the options if anyone has advice

ParadiseDomainHosting.com
    ParadiseWebsiteHosting.com
    paradisesitehosting.com
    paradisesitehost.com
    paradiseonlinehost.com
    paradisewebhosts.com
    paradisewebhost.net
    I would suggest you go with one of the following: ParadiseWebsiteHosting.com , paradisewebhosts.com

If you can get something like ParadiseWebHosting.com then that would be much better. It would not be too long and would be clear as well.

All the best with your venture.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

I think that name is important and I would recommend you to have that short. In any case you need to understand that your name will be popular or not depending on that how you provide service and support your clients.
    If your mother host is good - it is okay. But how to deal with support? In such case I can recommend you using it outsourced. I recommend http://www.supportmonk.com/outsourced-support.html
    I believe good servers and support make any name popular and known.

Well, The domain name looks very long, I'd suggest you shortening it. For instance, PDhosting(dot)com, PDhost(dot)com, etc.
    As a good option to resell from, can also recommend you to take a look at downtownhost.com reseller hosting deals.
    They looks promising - they've been providing hosting since 2001. Worth to try!