Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Need Help About Cloud Web Hosting

I have a website with around 25 to 30 pages and is static in nature developed on WordPress and I want to know which hosting is best for my website. I am planning for Cloud, will it be beneficial?

Please suggest your review.

Regards.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    It depends upon the amount of visitors you get. For a static website cloud can be a good option. But then again you need to know how much your resource usage will be to find the best solution.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Quote Originally Posted by GardnerBulkeley View Post
    It depends upon the amount of visitors you get. For a static website cloud can be a good option. But then again you need to know how much your resource usage will be to find the best solution.
    What are the different resources needed to hos website on Cloud? And what are the main benefits of hosting on cloud? Please share your valuable knowledge.

Think that it will be reasonable to give hostforweb.com a try - they offer nice cloud hosting solutions.
    Up-time and reliability has been outstanding. I almost can't believe I'm getting service like this for such a low monthly cost.

Beverly Hills, United States, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by nrvaghela View Post
    I have a website with around 25 to 30 pages and is static in nature developed on WordPress and I want to know which hosting is best for my website. I am planning for Cloud, will it be beneficial?
    Its a good idea going with Cloud computing and if you have doubt regarding hosting you can visit through my signature.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nrvaghela View Post
    What are the different resources needed to hos website on Cloud? And what are the main benefits of hosting on cloud? Please share your valuable knowledge.

The resources you need would depend on your website's requirements like bandwidth and storage. About the benefits you can read here and here.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

These are advantage of Cloud Servers, these points helps you to take decision about Cloud server:-
    Cloud computing helps cut down costs..
    It is easy to install the technology.
    Cloud computing is a big time-saver.
    It is highly automated.
    Cloud computing frees up internal resources.
    Cloud computing helps businesses become mobile.

I suppose you should use only reliable hosts such as citycloud. Their uptime is 100%, prices are low and customer service is outstanding.

Well, one of the best options I know is Novatrend.ch - their cloud web hosting deals look affordable and feature-rich.
    Pricing is a bit high for a startup site with little to no value or income. But for the quality of the service, definitely worth it.
    Google apps and gmail is working absolutely fine.

Wink

I have read the bullet points and i completely agree with you. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Your article shows tells me you must have a lot of background in this topic.

Some writers make it difficult to understand the point they’re trying to get across. You, the other hand have made your points clear, concise and interesting.

I think your suggestion would be helpful for me. I will let you know if this works for me Thanks and keep posting such a informative blogs.

Dragonfruit Pear and Almond Protein Smoothie
    Last edited by shahid11; 01-08-2015 at 01:28 AM.

My experience with hostnun.net is really positive. I receive 100% uptime with no interruptions, highest performance and affordable solutions. Support is active around the clock.

you have 25 to 30 websites, I think cloud hosting is good option for your website.

I know that rightservers.com offers nice cloud hosting solutions along with nice discount code 'FIRST3' - get first 3 months 50% off.
    When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.

You will be pleased dealing with hostnun.net services. They are experienced company with high quality solutions and cheap services.
    Use them for free whole month, just use coupon code JOINFREE!
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast