Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Need VPS Suggestions

How stable and reliable are alphavbox.com servers?
    Do they have active support?
    Share any info about them please.

I have never used them before. How long have they been providing hosting services?
    Well, I believe that tailoredvps.com would be ok for you. They offer really cheap VPS deals.
    I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

They have been around for 3 years and having good record as per my knowledge. Please look at their plans and let me know what you think, should I give them a chance?

Quality and stable VPS deals are available from vps6.net.
    Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
    They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.

I haven't heard about the web host which you have specified here. Anyway, If you are in seek of a reliable source for quality VPS, I would suggest you with www.XnYnZ.com . This web host provides highly durable and stable servers ensuring 99.9% uptime. Their server plans are low in cost and high in support with 24/7 technical team support. All the server plans include 3 dedicated IPs, FTP access, 24/7 support, security, network monitoring, etc., It would be a good deal for you to sign up with them today.
    Last edited by josephvijay; 03-15-2013 at 02:56 AM.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Don't have any personal experience. You should check their uptime and also send a mail to see how prompt the response is.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

VPS6.net and kvchosting.com has stable and reliable VPS plans with high uptime and quality support.
    Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.

Price is not a concern, what I need is good service and as per the suggestion of GardnerBulkeley I mailed them and there reply was prompt. They are specifying the uptime of 99.9%. Thanks everyone for the suggestion. I am thinking to give alphavbox a chance.

I was really impressed by Kvchosting.com and their cloud VPS deals (start from $14.99/mo) - looks to be a good option for hosting web sites.
    This truly appreciable company will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

Santrex.net and cyberls.com are able to meet all your needs, the OP.
    These companies have solid servers which are supported perfectly well and their prices are competitive.

I suggest you to have more options to make a proper choice. I'd recommend you to get a VPS solution from ChicagoVPS. It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface. Support is always ready to help and stability is highest.

As you are looking for a cheap VPS server, I would like to offer you a cheap server from Hostgator company.

Hostgator company has one of the highest uptime rates in the hosting industray and the quality of hosting is personally controlled by the owner of the cimpany.
    WebhostingWatch analyzed 5,635 user reviews according to Feedback Moderation Guide. Now that we conducted a careful examination of the hosting industry, we can explain all the technical details, ToS niceties and payment nuances.

There are no better option than ChicagoVPS.net to get quality VPS in US. With their services you will get low prices, featured plans and knowledgeable support, just give them a try.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Quote Originally Posted by charcoal View Post
    There are no better option than ChicagoVPS.net to get quality VPS in US. With their services you will get low prices, featured plans and knowledgeable support, just give them a try.
    What are the advantages of ChicagoVPS servers? Previously I bought a VPS server from Greengeeks company with 50% discount and was quite satisfied with the server speed and stability.
    WebhostingWatch analyzed 5,635 user reviews according to Feedback Moderation Guide. Now that we conducted a careful examination of the hosting industry, we can explain all the technical details, ToS niceties and payment nuances.

You know santrex.net and a2hosting.com are able to meet the needs of any discriminating webmaster.
    They have stable servers and prices are competitive.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast