Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hey I know one website where you can get free hosting on WEBHOSTPAKISTAN.COM , if you purchase domain then they provide free web hosting services with three month this is WHP offer in Summer

Best free hosting is one which will provide data backup and protection guarantee, provide spam filtering, at least 99% server uptime, 24/7 customer support and allow you to use most of the hosting features. Best free hosting site will be the one loaded with less or no advertisements and banners. If you are looking for hosting your business website then I’d suggestion paid hosting as it is more reliable than free hosting. Now a days there are many paid hosting that you can find for a very low price and also most hosting providers offers money back policy.

What is the web project?

Search affordable and free hosting service on Google. You can also try here Hostsearch.com For the basic needs, Free hosting service is good but I never recommend for large business.

if you want to free hosting for your small business you can try 000webhost.
    000webhost free and paid web hosting service provider. and i have also use free hosting for my personal website.

www.000webhost.com is the best though in terms of Free web hosting. If your project does not require too much of the resources, you can proceed with Free Hosting. Otherwise, I would recommend paid hosting.
    Singapore Web Hosting Provider - Since 2001
    24x7x365 Tech. Support - 100% Customer Satisfaction - 100 Days Money Back Guarantee - 99.9% Network Uptime
    Provides Reliable SG Domain Registration, Shared Hosting,Cloud Solution, Dedicated Server, Power Hosting (New)

I think that they offer free hosting services, I mean 000webhost but the thing is that the resources are limit leaving you with not much about anything that you can do.
    Looking for a dedicated server.

Free Hosting will only provide you the sub-domain for the website.

A strong, browser-based website builder, Wix.com reigns supreme if you want a simple, drag-and-drop interface for building basic sites (i.e., for portfolios, small sites, etc.).

While it’s not for those who are looking to work out their coding skills, house various video files, or host an app they’ve been tinkering with (If you match these descriptions, read on!), Wix leads the way when it comes to easy setup and robust features.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12