Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Go and buy some dedicated server with a dedicated ip if you are facing this problem.. changing the plan not the company..

Quote Originally Posted by 1paket.com View Post
    Have you already found the right host?
    ya,i found good and reliable web hosting provider.
    Recently i hosted my website at 9cubehosting.com They have good server speed.I like their services.

I prefer Hostgator or Godaddy, as they are the best service providers as i have ever experienced.

According to my research Kvchosting.com is a decent host ans their services are resourceful and low cost. Give them a try to see how they work.

I am 100% sure that you will have nice hosting opportunities dealing with Gigapros.com
    So far they have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occassions my questions was answered very promptly.
    Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.
    BTW, if my memory doesn't fail me they started to offer 15-day free trial on their personal hosting plans.

Hey check out TRIJIT Web Hosting Services. They are carrier neutral datacenter service providers. They definitely provide you the hosting service with reliable, flexible and secure services.

Web hosting | Best web hosting | Cheap web hosting india | Cheap vps hosting india

I was recommended to try Kvchosting as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, great support. I have not been disappointed. Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately. Highly recommended!

host gator is a good company and hosting providers because of their services,

Quote Originally Posted by chris_b View Post
    host gator is a good company and hosting providers because of their services,
    Same here. Best thing about them is that they always have promotions.
    Looking for a dedicated server.

try a2hosting and Hostgator, good hosting for you

Try cortexhosts.com , you'll forget all the issues you are facing currently. They'll provide you with outstanding services.

Well Hostgator.com is the best hosting. I think you should go with them. They are best in service.

Try Unisecure.com, One of the best company in US which plans are fastest, powerful and quality.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast