Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Php

I use php 5 version, and sees that it is advanced features than php 4, and it is the best in than previous version.

Quote Originally Posted by alemcherry View Post
    I don't think many people would be using PHP4 these days. That is way too old. I personally don't care the exact version of PHP5, there is only very small rare cases of compatbility issues, which shouldn't affect a normal site. Generally, its not a bad idea to host with a web host that uses reasonably new version of all kind of server software.

I agree with this comment, It is very nice and helpful for us

thanks for sharing

Our Services:

Reseller Hosting, cPanel Hosting, Windows,Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Tomcat Java Hosting, Email Hosting, Bangalore, Karnataka

Pay per click (PPC) (also called cost per click) is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which advertisers pay the publisher (typically a website owner) when the ad is clicked. It is defined simply as “the amount spent to get an advertisement clicked.

I think PHP all versions are good for make a website. PHP 5 is better than other old version because it's give a new function. All other version are also good.

PHP 5 version is latest and helps a lot due to new functions that make your job easier which is difficult in PHP4.

Can anyone recommend a good book or web site that gives an in-depth tutorial on migrating (as a programmer) from PHP4 to PHP5? I'd like to know what's new and how it works. The PHP.net site isn't really great with documentation for general features and explaining how something would best be accomplished.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12