Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Web design service

Power scribe internet solutions will afford you with ample information to improve your site. web design UK.

Many web designers make money using free ecommerce website to build inexpensive ecommerce stores that are cost effective and LOW -COST.
    High powered Free Shopping Cart Software for small business
    Ecommerce Web Hosting

Thanks for this tips! and i love to hear more tips and ideas for improving website design Appreciate you!

theyre ok, the ndesign one is the most appealing
    In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity - Albert Einstein
    Audio Production Degrees

Quote Originally Posted by MarbleHost.com View Post
    I've been seeing a lot of threads (not just here) lately asking for advice on how to improve web design in some form or another, and thought that I would take the time to add my two cents based on my own experiences with clients.

1. First and foremost, one needs to realize that everything requires constant striving for improvement. Do not stop looking for ways to update and upgrade your website.

2. Simplicity can speak kilometers to a meter of bundled complication. Strive for clarity, ease of use, and aesthetic value. Often times, you may find that less is more in these areas. Be precise about your site's features and cut out anything that doesn't actually help your user.

3. Scour your userbase for any signs of fans and customers that would be happy to help design for the site pro bono or for very little. Often times, you may find that a simple but interesting contest can be run to generate samples, with the prize winner having their design portion displayed and used as well as a sample prize of your product.

4. Try to brainstorm as many features as possible before designing to cut down on design costs. The more you know in the beginning means a much lower chance of colliding code, and often times can mean a reduced design time overall.

5. Research the competition. What do your peers offer that you do not? What do you offer that your peers do not? Compare and contrast, and you may find simple things to add to set you out and above the rest.

6. Above all else, pay attention to your user. If possible, survey them and solicit them for comments/suggestions/complaints. After all, your site might look good to you and have all of the features that you think it would need to interact with your product, but what if your users think otherwise? You won't know unless you ask them, usually.

If you have anything to add, feel free!
    I think this is a great advice on how to improve web design skills for every one here specially to beginners... thanks for that...

Perfect!
    I just published my first website and I was sticking to these principles... but I really find I hard to follow for start. I'm now thinking of 2nd revision for my site.
    New ideas are now coming

thanks a lot!

thanks for sharing this useful information. I will definitely implement it in my coming website. thanks once again for this excellent tips.

1. First and foremost, one needs to realize that everything requires constant striving for improvement. Do not stop looking for ways to update and upgrade your website.

2. Simplicity can speak kilometers to a meter of bundled complication. Strive for clarity, ease of use, and aesthetic value. Often times, you may find that less is more in these areas. Be precise about your site's features and cut out anything that doesn't actually help your user.

3. Scour your userbase for any signs of fans and customers that would be happy to help design for the site pro bono or for very little. Often times, you may find that a simple but interesting contest can be run to generate samples, with the prize winner having their design portion displayed and used as well as a sample prize of your product.

4. Try to brainstorm as many features as possible before designing to cut down on design costs. The more you know in the beginning means a much lower chance of colliding code, and often times can mean a reduced design time overall.

5. Research the competition. What do your peers offer that you do not? What do you offer that your peers do not? Compare and contrast, and you may find simple things to add to set you out and above the rest.

6. makiing bigger
    http://www.globalhostingtalk.com/200...ger-like-this/

7.pay attention to your user. If possible, survey them and solicit them for comments/suggestions/complaints. After all, your site might look good to you and have all of the features that you think it would need to interact with your product, but what if your users think otherwise? You won't know unless you ask them, usually.
    The technology is now growing. Many business owners are getting into internet technologies to present their business online by setting up business website to make it more profitable and reaching more customer world wide. Be Successful setting up business website, http://www.911urgententerprise.com

Every website should be very clear and forthcoming about its purpose. Either include a brief descriptive blurb on the homepage of your website, or provide an ‘About us’ (or equivalent) page with a prominent and obvious link from the homepage, which describes your website and its value to the people visiting it.I am sure it will definitely help you to increase your web design..

Quote Originally Posted by karankaran View Post
    www.zimplit.org take a look over it !!
    Thanks for that link... looks quite promising
    Outer East Melbourne Datacentre – Micron21 Pty Ltd
    Co Location – Dedicated Servers – Web Hosting – Custom Solutions – 24/7 Support
    Phone 1300 76 99 72 (Email) sarah@micron21.com
    www.micron21.com

Quote Originally Posted by A2Hosting View Post
    I definitely like rule #1. You always have to strive to have that fresh content on your site.

Yeah Content is Always the king ... And peoples don't like to make site to just show them friends and Family members ... they make them for Whole world those are using internet ... So You have to have Fresh and interesting content on your site to attract World ...

Hello,
    you,r bookmark sites with designs.
    studioxcess.com

Some ideas to improve the feedback of your website

1. Improve functionality by using hyperlinks within the body of your pages.

2. Make your navigation visible and consistent.

3. Use no more than three separate font types.

4. Use a layout that is easily understood by your viewers and again be consistent.

5. Pictures are always a successful tool to capture someone's attention.

6. Remember the viewers of your website are most important. Sometimes you will have to sacrifice beauty for functionality.

8. Remember everyone's idea of beauty can be different, for commercial websites try to target a majority.

9. Unsure about a layout? It may be helpful to search other sites to get some ideas.

10. Most importantly, make the site a pleasure to visit. It will increase traffic and positive feedback.....

Re: How to improve my web design?

Good question!!! You can improve it by studying different Materials and also by consulting the professionals. Mineeds.com is giving a good services in Web Designing all over US. Get it by posting your request and get bids from the professionals. Really i am happy to get services from them!!!

Tampa Web Designers & Programmers - Get Bids & Save | MiNeeds

Before you improve your website you have to know what do you need right now. If you are trying to attract visitors at the first look for god sake do not use messy graphics. Because this will make it loading so slowly that people will be annoyed. All you have to do is just to make it relevant to your purpose and to flash out to the visitors.
    Benzen David,
    Denver Attorney

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast