Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by syedmuddassar View Post
    I want buy dedicated server for providing hosting plus domain services, Please tel me where i can find best dedicated server...?
    you can try dedicated server from singlehop USA or NL AMS
    unmetered vps usa IP: 1 (Up to 29ips)

A dedicated hosting service, dedicated server, or managed hosting service is a type of Internet hosting in which the client leases an entire server not shared with anyone else.

A dedicated server is a powerful computer which is connected to the high-speed Internet, and housed in a state-of-the-art remote data center or co-location facilities. It is also known as Dedicated server or managed hosting service.

Dedicated hosting is very flexible, and organizations have full control over the server(s), including choice of an operating system, hardware, etc.

You can check more about Dedicated server hosting with https://www.accuwebhosting.com/gloss...dicated-server
    AccuWebHosting - The best and most reliable web hosting provider
    VPS Hosting

Registered User vedicastrologym's Avatar
    A dedicated hosting service, dedicated server, or managed hosting service is a type of Internet hosting in which the client leases an entire server not shared with anyone else.

You can look on the search engine for them and my suggestion is that always look for the hosting provider with best support and up-time.

--
    Smith
    CRM Admin | Apps4Rent
    O365 E5 | O365 Migration

VPS is similar to shared hosting in that multiple websites share the resources present on a single physical server. However, the difference between dedicated and VPS hosting are the restrictions placed on who can use the resources.
    Domain Domains

I like the quality of services of this provider.

I would suggest you eWebGuru, India based web hosting service provider. they are best in dedicated server hosting. they provide both managed & unmanaged dedicated servers. eWebGuru provides best technical support 24*7, 99.9% uptime.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123