Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Looking for Cheap VPS

Hi guys i m looking for cheap VPS with Cpanel+whm , Ram 1 Gb, Disk Sapce 60 or 80 Gb, Network Port 1000, Monthly Traffic Unlimited, FTP, Sub-domain its unlimited, my budget is 20$ to 25$ , if any one have a VPS Package in this price let me know , Thanks

Regards

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    What location are you looking for?
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

I believe you should have more options to choose from. Check out ChicagoVPS, they offer really attractive server deals. The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Cheap VPS deals can be got from a2hosting and obhosting.
    These companies have stable servers which are well-supported and their prices are competitive.

I think santrex.net has provided quality and stable VPS deals with affordable prices.
    There is no downtime on them.

You Should Visit Namecheap Hosting

Hi,

I need also cheap VPS with configuration service. Please let me know

Which location is best for UAE user websites UK or USA which will be more faster

cheap VPS doesn't give good service

Looking for cheap and best vps hosting services, here is one where you will be fulfilled all your requirements in along with the best support for your vps hosting server.

cheap vps hosting | best vps hosting | VPS hosting | Cheap VPS hosting india | VPS hosting india

Quote Originally Posted by mikeslough5 View Post
    Hi guys i m looking for cheap VPS with Cpanel+whm , Ram 1 Gb, Disk Sapce 60 or 80 Gb, Network Port 1000, Monthly Traffic Unlimited, FTP, Sub-domain its unlimited, my budget is 20$ to 25$ , if any one have a VPS Package in this price let me know , Thanks

Regards
    For less than $20 you can by a powerful Virtuozzo VPS server from Hostgator
    WebhostingWatch analyzed 5,635 user reviews according to Feedback Moderation Guide. Now that we conducted a careful examination of the hosting industry, we can explain all the technical details, ToS niceties and payment nuances.

If you need cheap and solid host go with ChicagoVPS.net for sure. You will be pleased with their high available support and featured plans.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Have you already found a right host?

I don't think you can get this specs with included cpanel, it is hard to find so cheap host with good reliability

I prefer to get VPS plans from hosts with good stability, mine is - Ramsurge. They are providing cool services with no downtime at all, prices are reasonable.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast