How to draw organic traffic?

Hello all, I have a new website which is related to online games download. I’m using PPC programmes to get immediate traffic but it is too much costly. Can somebody advice me to some more tips to get more organic traffic.

All would appreciate all relies.
    Thanks

hello friend, organic traffic is most relevant to product and drastically increase the product sale. You can increase organic traffic by doing search engine submission in top search engines like Google, Bing, http://www.oko69.com, Baidu , yandex. Thanks and Good luck !!!!

First of all, you make sure your website content is optimized for search engine visibility and indexing for related keywords.
    Get good content into the website and distribute content in form of PR, articles and blog posts with a tag to your website.
    Hope this will work effectively.
    Windows Server Hosting at Affordable Prices
    Unlimited Reseller Hosting from M6.NET

Starting, we need to do ppc for driving the traffic to the website, once the traffic is good you can start the off page activities, like bookmarking, forums, blog commenting and others. After these you can start social media promotion. In starting if you do ppc and social media promotion it will be good for driving traffic and branding

Hi,

organic traffic is a most important for any online business. You need to work on your website to get higher ranking in Google and other search engines to get organic traffic. you need to optimize your website and do off page to get quality backlinks and get ranked in top 10. Also you should work on social networking websites to get traffic from there. Blogging is also a good way to increase website traffic.

Thanks for the posting. I was looking for this.

You can use SEO or SMO, or both. They won't cost you a penny. Unless if you hire a paid service. It all it needs are clear goals and dedication. Results are not immediate, unlike PPC, but the rewards are great if done right.

Create links from game related site and small user guide on your website i.e. how to use and play game can generate more traffic towards your site.

Moreover, if possible submit some of your game links on free sites so interested people can see how worthy your game is.