Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best Server for Joomla Websites

Hello All,

Please let me know which is the best server for hosting websites developed using joomla 2.5

Please share your views. Your views are highly appreciated in advance.

Regards,
    Roger Dave

To host your Joomla 2.5+ version you will need minimum server configuration as follows :
    • PHP - 5.3 +
    • MySQL - 5.0.4 +
    • Microsoft IIS - 7 (for Windows)
    • or Apache - 2.x + (For Linux)

Joomla will run on both Windows as well as on Linux servers. You can choose shared Hosting if your website don't carry high traffic. However, for high traffic website, VPS hosting is good.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Here are Joomla 2.5 requirements:

Software Recommended Minimum
    PHP 5.3 + 5.2.4 +
    MySQL 5.0.4 + 5.0.4 +
    Supported Web Servers:
    Apache
    (with mod_mysql, mod_xml,
    and mod_zlib) 2.x + 2.x +
    Nginx 1.1 1.0
    Microsoft IIS 7 7
    WebhostingWatch analyzed 5,635 user reviews according to Feedback Moderation Guide. Now that we conducted a careful examination of the hosting industry, we can explain all the technical details, ToS niceties and payment nuances.

For any version of joomla hosting, it will be best with TRIJIT. they provide best affordable joomla hosting services along with joomla expert team support who help in getting answer for any joomla related questions.

Best Joomla Hosting | Cheap VPS Hosting | VPS Hosting

Well, I can highly recommend Kvchosting.com and their website hosting solutions.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Joomla is support to both windows as well as Linux and if your website has not lots of traffic than you can choose share hosting that is affordable and easy to use. You can also take services of any hosting company they will be customize hosting plan according to your need.

I heard that joomla is support to both windows and also linux, but i want to know which one is the best option for installing joomla. I using windows 7 operating system, so is it good or not, any one help me..

Quote Originally Posted by roger dave View Post
    Hello All,

Please let me know which is the best server for hosting websites developed using joomla 2.5

Please share your views. Your views are highly appreciated in advance.

Regards,
    Roger Dave

ASPHostPortal.com offers the latest Joomla application to all our new and existing customers. This application is readily available via our control panel and you can install it within 1 (ONE) minute. It just requires several click on your mouse and moreover, it is provided FREE of charge!

You can always start from our Host ONE hosting plan (from @$5.00/month) to get this application installed on your website. Should your requirement changes in the future, you can always request for an upgrade without causing any downtime.
    ASPHostPortal.com
    Best in Windows and ASP.NET-based hosting
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee|24/7/365 Technical Support
    "Do good things, and good things will come to you”

I think you should look for more reliable options such as Kvchosting. With their hosting plans you will get nice features and outstanding stability. I always choose them when looking for hosting.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

When it comes to hosting, I prefer to deal with reputed and reliable web hosts like http://mrhoste.com/
    Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.
    Try 'newmr' - gives 20% discount (hope it is still valid)

These guys will pass on the savings to you.

What is your monthly budget you can count on?

I can highly recommend Kvchosting.com and their website hosting solutions.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

I prefer to deal with reputed and reliable web hosts like http://mrhoste.com/
    Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.

hy dave here is the minimum requirements for joomla 2.5 PHP 5.3 + 5.2.4 +
    MySQL 5.0.4 + 5.0.4

Did anybody hear about Fatcow ? My colleague cooperated with them and he tells that their functional possibilities correspond to modern requirements, most of the functions needed to create and evaluate a website from the start are there; even a beginner can use the cpanel efficiently.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast