Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Yes

There is a lot of chance to make money in reselling web hosting and it is good for company as well as client just starting their business and there is a low cost to start up.So feel free when going to started.

thanks
    san

you gotta start somewhere unless you have a lot of risk capital. I started out with a $15 reseller plan for my personal stuff. I ended up selling hosting here and there then grew to a server, then 2 servers, 3 servers and so on.

Now I have over 10 servers and manage about 15, My $15 reseller was only 3 years ago. Im not that big at all but I do this full time now for a living. Which you also have to have lots of time on the net. If you are holding down a full time job it will make it more diffulcult. I was stuck home due to some broken bones so I had plenty of free time.

Time, dedication, ability to learn (google) and some money to get started with is all you need. If you work hard enough you will make it

I think that reselleing it is first of all process of finding customers. And if you are really serious I think that VPS option can be considered.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Quote Originally Posted by IH-Rameen View Post
    There is no strict percentage.. It all really depends on who you are targetting and the niche you are involved with..

IMO, there is a lot of potential profits in reseller hosting to be made.
    Totally agree with you. Depending on your niche the profits will vary.

Yes it is very profitable when you make a good promotion and give the industry best customer support.

Guess there is no point having any doubts about that question already...

^Are you hosting sites with them? Or that is only part of an affiliate program?

reselling is only profitable if you are making everything correctly, I mean SEO, Promotion and service quality.

Otherwise, it is just waste of time and funds.

there are still people who can buy 5GB with 800$ so you have to target these people

Reselling is a very profitable buisness. Depending on the services and the prices that are being considered when your selling. You can build up a huge database of clients which could bring in some cold hard cash, but you also got to consider when you client list gets to big you have to upgrade every now and then, but that can open more spots for more clients.

So yes Reselling is very profitable.

Reselling products on the web, and especially items related to the web hosting and domain registration can really be great and profitable.

But, provided that you also work on your website, so that more and more new customers sign up through your website.
    In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity - Albert Einstein
    Audio Production Degrees

That could be profitable only if: you are really know your target audience and you know how to reach that there. And if you have good web hosting company you are reselling from. With around clock support and good uptime. That is most important and if you are with such providers like resellerzoom, espinda or hostgator I'm pretty sure to your further sucess you need relay only to your marketing skills.

Reselling by default is a safer option to start with. Most often Marketing Costs are the biggest drainers for resellers.

Profitability depends upon the kind of market you are catering too; your local market; your niche; the kind of percentage you get.

If you really want to determine your own profits then you can look out for a provider who does not give you a percentage; but gives you the services at a base price and allows you to top it up with your own margin. This lets you decide your own profits and margins.

there is a confusion on what is a reseller

Are we talking about reseller that is an affiliate or one that is selling plans they have created. Most Host can offer you both ways either your own reseller plan or an affilliate program.
    Cpwebhosting.net where the customer is first
    Reseller Windows and Unix Plans 1-877-833-8261
    SSL Certificates – Domain Names - Free 90 Days on reseller and Web Hosting Plans

Reseller Hosting is the best starting fir the hosting business. You can earn a good amount of money with this, it depends upon your sales skills and market study. If you are a good seller you can be a good reseller
    Dedicated Servers India
    Best Deal in VPS hosting , Linux VPS hosting
    24x7 support with 99.9 % Uptime guarantee Reseller Hosting

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast