Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Who's the best VPS reseller?

Sounds like a better option that reselling shared hosting? Is it?

khaosan

You may resell from VPS or dedicated account, but this way means installing Fantastico to divide the space into single accounts and providing support to your clients, as usually VPS plans even if they are managed support only you and not your clients.
    Dedicated reselling is also good, it gives you a feel of operating a web hosting company without spending money on servers. www.fasthost.com and www.serverpoint.com offer this type of service.
    Last edited by egenial; 01-28-2008 at 07:37 AM.

all depends.
    egenial, thank you for your benevolence
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

A2hosting.com provides nice reselling services. Reseller plans give you the ability to host as many domains as you'd like all under one affordable hosting plan. Whether you're a web hosting provider with an expanding client roster or a power user with dozens of sites you need to manage under one roof, reseller hosting packages will provide the tools and power that you need.

In what way I wonder?

In what way I wonder?
    In waht way what? Companies resell VPS servers? Or what?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting

Quote Originally Posted by khaosan View Post

khaosan
    Are you planning to resell VPS or resellers accounts with a VPS instead of selling shared plans from a reseller account? Can you explain
    [ UK. USA. Singapore. ] Shared Hosting. Reseller Hosting. Dedicated Servers. VPS [ FREE 30 Day Trial ]

SkyNetHosting.Net

VPS reselling might give you much more pain in the ass in terms of support.

I believe to get started with VPS reselling you need to be good (sucessful) shared web hosting reseller

Quote Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ View Post
    I believe to get started with VPS reselling you need to be good (sucessful) shared web hosting reseller
    Is that an important thing?

I didn't quite get if you mean reselling VPS from dedicated or just reselling from VPS plans, I know that you may resell VPS or shared plans from dedicated from fastservers.net or serverpoint.com, but they usually want you to get more than one dedicated and support your clients as well.
    Or was your idea to resell from a VPS plan?
    This is something which quite rare for the industry, I'd say.
    Who offers this?

Reselling is hard business, now a days with all the hosts overselling and offering cheap prices for shared hosting. Your clients would obviously expect the same from you - which is beyond the scope of someone with a VPS or simple VPS offer. Consider the time you spend supporting your clients - in both vps/reseller account, they cant directly copntact the support.

VPS works well when you have other ways to monitize the client and want to increase the customer stickiness. An eg: a web designer offering hosting to the client and charging maintenece fee for the site. otherwise, I wont recomment anyone to be a reseller host.
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

Ahmad, you can get as much as you need and more over one if you need so

I will also suggest you myhostingbox.com................. For all type of hosting..

Thanks

Please view the date of thread creation before posting
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast