Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cheapest managed servers in US?

I have a huge project and some blogs that I need to host in USA.
    What web hosts in USA can you recommend me to visit?
    I need managed dedicated server: 400 gbs of HD, 4 gbs of RAM, Linux, 5000 gbs of transfer.
    Any info on Gigapros.com? Is it the host I can rely on?

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Do you have any budget in mind for this setup? Did you check the offers section on the forum?
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

If you are searching for US based reliable web hosting provider with 24x7 customer support, The best option would be AccuWebHosting.com. The company provides 99.9% uptime guarantee. You can also get custom quote for Dedicated Server according to your requirement. For more details contact Sales Department of AccuWebHosting in 24x7 Live Support Chat.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I prefer to use cddhosting server solutions. Their plans are provided with high performance, useful features and skilled support team. Prices are low!

Gigapros.com?
    Their services are widely represented in the web hosting market. I believe this company is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
    Their servers start from $39/mo - looks to be a good option to deal with.

what is your budget?

How about Mileweb Promotion Dedicated Servers ?

I'm with the same query.. is anyone to help.. please..

If you are looking for quality server solutions you should go with OurInternet deals. They are experienced host with solid servers and stable plans.

If you are looking for 24x7 web hosting in US the best option is AccuWebHosting.com

You can rely on OurInternet dedicated server solutions. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

virtual Private Server which is very popular and the other is the an actual cheap dedicated servers which you can control yourself

There are no better option than OurInternet.us servers. You will be pleased with their high performance server solutions, stable network and high available support team.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Erm.. would like to share.. my hosting experience using Gigapros.com service. I should say that it was very hard for me to find them, and after reading positive reviews decided to give them a try - it was the best decision I made. If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than Gigapros - Double thumbs up to them!

Having checked gigapros.com cheap dedicated servers - I was impressed by well-balanced pricing and very useful features.
    And according to reviews, its stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
    Uptime is great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast