How do you keep your online money?

Hello there!
    I wonder how do you keep your online money Paypal or?
    If not secret?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Are you asking what is the payment method we use to accept money online?

I think most of people prefer to transfer the amount directly to their bank.

Hi, I do not think anyone keeps his/her money online in PayPal or any other accounts. They try withdrawing the cash from their accounts to their bank accounts as soon as possible and for the payments, add funds to their accounts just temporarily.

I meant Paypal, e-gold etc and credit card as well. I would like some kind of surway...
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting

Bull
    Paypal. That is the safest way IMO

But some web masters do not have that. And they are potential customers and I would be more then happy to have them heh

Well, I am not 100% sure what your question is, but once or twice a week the entire paypal amount is moved to a bank account via ACH.

ya i only keep my online in my paypal account.First i used to keep it in Liberty Reserve but now as we all know that liberty reserve is no more save therefore i dont keep it there now..

Paypal, but then I have the business card so I go and with draw it and put it into business account

“Keep Track Of Your Money With Wesabe”
    Wesabe is a free website that allows you to track your expenses and savings. Similar to desktop programs like Quicken or Microsoft Money, Wesabe gives you the ability to categorize your spending and set goals for savings and debt reduction. Unlike those traditional personal finance programs, Wesabe has a social networking twist where you can compare your expenses and savings to the user average and you can join discussion groups related to anything from getting debt free to spending smarter. Another benefit is that it can be accessed from any computer or smartphone.........

To get your financial data into Wesabe, you can use the Automatic Uploader, Firefox Uploader, Desktop Uploader or choose to upload manually on the website. Loading data can be a hassle, and many Canadian banks may need to be loaded manually. Setting up your accounts and finding your way around the site can also be a bit of a learning curve, but give Wesabe a try and I think you’ll like the unique insight into your finances that it provides......

Oracle, How does that "keep" your money - the topic was about storing not record keeping

You are right. I close the topic. Thanks for everyone