Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Needed!!

Thumbs up Help Needed!!

Hi,

I have a website of printer ink and toner, printer ink cartridges, etc. I want to host my website. Can you please tell me the details and procedure of hosting the website.

Thanks in advance.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by inkandtoner View Post
    Hi,

I have a website of printer ink and toner, printer ink cartridges, etc. I want to host my website. Can you please tell me the details and procedure of hosting the website.

Thanks in advance.
    If your website is live as it appears from your sig then it is already hosted. Are you looking for another hosting provider?
    You can ask the new provider about the transfer process.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Taking into account your needs, I would recommend you to choose a host with helpful customer support.
    You can give seohost.com a try. The technical support team is by far the best I have ever dealt with.
    Contact them directly and get all the things cleared.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Quote Originally Posted by GardnerBulkeley View Post
    If your website is live as it appears from your sig then it is already hosted. Are you looking for another hosting provider?
    LOL. He just created a thread to show his siggy and you caught him red handed.

Just in case the question is genuine, the process is same as you did with the first host - if you used a third party domain registrar. Most hosts will move the website for free (cPanel to cPanel) so, changing hosts is not hard.
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

Hi,

Thanks in advance.
    This site is already hosted which your signature shows,so what else you want with this website?want to change the location of server or shift your data one to another server?

thanks for the link you have provided

Hi,

Thanks in advance.
    First you decide your domain then registered with that domain on the web hosting site after this set up DNS and finally you can upload your site using FTP or HTTP. For detail information go to

If you have less than 1000 visitors a day then you can buy a shared hosting package worth of $4/month, you can buy from mochahost, bluehost, hostgator...

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineRe View Post
    This site is already hosted which your signature shows
    He's right, your signature shows your website. But I'll just tell in you in a simple way. At first you should choose your own domain name, then you can choose your selected package. Like in your case, maybe shared hosting is enough since you are just selling your products. Package may vary depending on different types of hosting companies though.
    Singapore Web Hosting Provider - Since 2001
    24x7x365 Tech. Support - 100% Customer Satisfaction - 100 Days Money Back Guarantee - 99.9% Network Uptime
    Provides Reliable SG Domain Registration, Shared Hosting,Cloud Solution, Dedicated Server, Power Hosting (New)

Get a hosting service. Go for paid services since they offer superior and long lasting value than the free ones.

Check the hosting reviews on the site. Shared hosting will be acceptable for you.

Shared hosting will be fine for you, the OP.
    Regards,
    KVCwebhosting.com
    99.99% Uptime Guaranteed, 24/7 - 365 days True LIVE SUPPORT
    Free, Shared, Reseller, VPS, SEO & Dedicated Hosting.

Have you solved your issues already?

Hi,

you should contact some good hosting company. if you have decided some company to host your website then contact them and they will help you to host your website.

He's only an idiot people who try to attract us with his thread. The reason is showing up his siggy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast