Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Best Web Hosting Companies

Any one of these top 10 web hosting companies will bring customer satisfaction because they are the best of the best.

* iPage
    * Web Hosting Hub
    * Green Geeks
    * Just Host
    * Go Daddy
    * InMotion
    * Host Gator
    * Web Hosting Pad
    * Blue Host
    * Host Monster

I pick the two Go Daddy and Host Gator. They have many users.

I think there are a lot web hosting companies you can check out aside mentioned from the list. For me it would be hostgator, the company is credible and proven to be very effective.

If you ask me, I consider these 3 web hosts to be really good for running web sites:
    Aspnix.com, MDDhosting.com and Hostforweb.com
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Yes these are best web hosting companies.

Beverly Hills, United States, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaypriscal View Post
    Any one of these top 10 web hosting companies will bring customer satisfaction because they are the best of the best.

* iPage
    * Web Hosting Hub
    * Green Geeks
    * Just Host
    * Go Daddy
    * InMotion
    * Host Gator
    * Web Hosting Pad
    * Blue Host
    * Host Monster
    I added WebHostingHub too.

Its not true but their are many best hosting service providers around these mentioned 10 best hosting companies, because i had used hosting services of 5 among above stated 10 companies, but i dint got great support with anyone at last i found one that's TRIJIT, where i from 5 years i am using services from them they are best of all above think so, Great services with excellent support.

Best Web Hosting | Cheap Web Hosting | VPS Hosting India | Cheap VPS Hosting India
    Last edited by TrijitCorp; 06-11-2013 at 05:25 AM.

Why do you think they are the best?
    Regards,
    KVCwebhosting.com
    99.99% Uptime Guaranteed, 24/7 - 365 days True LIVE SUPPORT
    Free, Shared, Reseller, VPS, SEO & Dedicated Hosting.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Are these sites listed as the best hosting service providers on some reviw website or is this your personal opinion ? Do you have any hosting service experience or is any of your website hosted by one of these provider ? If yes, the please list down the factors on which you think these are best ?
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Beverly Hills, United States, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by GardnerBulkeley View Post
    Are these sites listed as the best hosting service providers on some reviw website or is this your personal opinion ? Do you have any hosting service experience or is any of your website hosted by one of these provider ? If yes, the please list down the factors on which you think these are best ?
    No, about I-page, Bluehost and Fatcow as well as Inmotion I can say I have tried these hosting services all of them are good? On the other hand I will have gone through hundreds of reviews and chosen few best hosting sites that are mentioned in above posts.

Why do you think they are the best?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaypriscal View Post

* iPage
    * Web Hosting Hub
    * Green Geeks
    * Just Host
    * Go Daddy
    * InMotion
    * Host Gator
    * Web Hosting Pad
    * Blue Host
    * Host Monster
    Indeed its all famous and highly recommended hosting companies with there unique features.For those who are interested to focus on the south african based server or market can go through:-web-hosting.org.za

I'd like to say that cddhosting would be best for getting hosting solutions at reasonable rates. Great pricing, great support, reasonable disk space, nice webmail interface and lots of scripts that are easy to install from control panel.

i'd like to say Rackhost is the best have awesome hosting i like there services, its new one but have good support team

I'd say all are good but godady is the best.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast