E-Commerce Dedicated

Hi,

What kind of software applications do you guys run on your e-commerce websites hosted on your own dedicated server? I'm trying to define a few e-commerce Dedicted server suits
    HostColor.com
    Cloud ServersDedicated Hosting
    Data Centers in U.S. and Europe - in business since 2000

Have you thought about optimizing your servers for Magento?
    I know that one of the best e-commerce hosts offering e-commerce shared deals Simplehelix.com is successfully offering Magento hosting.

fcolor, I think that you need to learn first of all which ones are the most popular ones and then try to include some of them to your offers.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

I agree, I would do some searching to see which ones are popular on dedicated servers and work on offering those.
    Dimension4 Networks LLC - Excellence In Performance since 2002
    Affordable Windows and Linux Dedicated Web Servers
    Racked and Ready Dedicated Servers

I guess you may check what's offered by e-commerce hosts lile cirtexhosting.com, mmhosting.com and hostmonster.com, anyway I suggest you offer Miva, Zen, OsCommerce, be ready to offer dedicated IPs and SSL certificates.
    Last edited by Callisto; 07-02-2008 at 02:49 AM.

I have seen that MarbleHost.com offers different e-commerce in their pre-installed PHP scripts. But you don't even have to pay for them as they are free bonuses from this company.

I have seen that MarbleHost.com offers different e-commerce in their pre-installed PHP scripts. But you don't even have to pay for them as they are free bonuses from this company.
    Yes they do.... But they do not have dedicated servers
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

E-commerce dedicated hosting

I suggest to you http://www.webhostings.in is the best E-commerce dedicated and their pre-installed PHP scripts,which ones are popular on dedicated servers and work on offering those.

Thank's to spend your time to share. This is what I (and others, I believe), really need. It's really very informative post. Please keep it up. Looking for more relevant post.