Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Onpage optimization Vs. Offpage optimization

Which one is more important in your opinion? If you have to increase your Googe PR which one would you concentrate on more?

Consider both and focus more to achieve good position in SERP's, IMO, the PR is not going to help you in sales conversion.
    Last edited by bob; 05-08-2008 at 09:06 AM.

Google Page Rank or Google PR-ANK

Your page rank has absolutely no effect on your actual rankings. Google page rank is just a tool used to gauge and grant numbers ranging from 0(new website) - 10( established website).

However one should only concentrate on increasing actual SERP search engine rankings rather than being concerned with the Google page rank.

If you are in a web design industry, and your design is one of the most creative designs in the industry. then your customers wont give a damn whether your website has PR1 or PR4.

Try to concentrate on the actual rankings of your website rather than PR. The only benefit of having a good PR is that you can submit to various web directories and can manage to get a page 1 listing under the parent categories ( if directory has arranged links according to PR )

Both are important..however offpage is something without which you can't rank for competitive terms..
    Low cost Web Hosting services with 99.9% uptime - Web Hosting India

I believe they both in a complex wikk bring you results, Not separately
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Hello
    Both On page and Off page optimization help to improve ranking in search engine.

Quote Originally Posted by seoman View Post
    Your page rank has absolutely no effect on your actual rankings. Google page rank is just a tool used to gauge and grant numbers ranging from 0(new website) - 10( established website).

However one should only concentrate on increasing actual SERP search engine rankings rather than being concerned with the Google page rank.

If you are in a web design industry, and your design is one of the most creative designs in the industry. then your customers wont give a damn whether your website has PR1 or PR4.

Try to concentrate on the actual rankings of your website rather than PR. The only benefit of having a good PR is that you can submit to various web directories and can manage to get a page 1 listing under the parent categories ( if directory has arranged links according to PR )

thanks so much for useful info

comparatif simulation taux pret auto - taux pret auto differe selon la prise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un prêt automobile donne.comparatif simulation taux pret auto

nice article buddyy

keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by seoman View Post
    But I thought that pagerank would increase your rankings if it's higher than other pages with lower pageranks?

I have been working on off-site optimization for my site because I thought that pagerank does still matter.

On-page SEO for me.
    content is king which is under on-page seo. I let my reader/follower do the link building.

Quote Originally Posted by hostingITrust View Post
    Which one is more important in your opinion? If you have to increase your Googe PR which one would you concentrate on more?
    We have done very well by focusing on both. You cannot simply ignore off site optimization to focus on on site. You must focus on both. We run a lot of seo friendly articles on our site and then work on link building externally.

i think on page optimization and off page optimization both are important.

On page optimization is the act of optimizing your website pages to influence its search engine rank.
    off page optimization help u to increase traffic,back link to your help to get GOOD PR for your site.

first you have to do on page than work for off page...........

First we need to make changes on-site then promote it in off-site promotional resources for more traffic and visibility in search engine results.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast