Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Article Posting in Many Sites

Is it okay, if i post one article is many sites? Please help
    Last edited by Johnpaul; 06-11-2013 at 02:57 AM.

Yes it's ok but limited means you can post 1 articles on 20 Articles Submission sites, but if you post your article on Squidoo then you are not able to submit same articles on other article sites, then if you do this then it considered in Spamming and Duplication.

Yeah, it will definitely bring profit. I know paidforumposting.com writers are the best for this.
    These guys know how to drive much traffic to web sites, so it will be reasonable place to deal with.

Hmm it may be considered spamming after the Google Panda Updates.

You Can use one article for 20 times for Article Submission Sites, but for Web2.0 like wordpress, blogger you have to post unique content on each page.

Now a days it can not possible,

I prefer spin them after every 5 posting because Google loves unique one. With the new rule "Links Quality is Better than Quantity"

Why to simply take risk with the Google updates..And it is always better to take precaution before something happens..My suggestion is to post one article in 5 different sites..And I do keep this formula in mind..

I think that is not such a good idea..unless all the sites comes under single administration. Otherwise it is considered as content duplication or spamming which is not good for the page rank in the google index.

Yeah its fine, but it would be effective if you post unique and fresh content on every site.

Article marketing is very beneficial for your site because it generates good traffic plus increase PR as well.

yes now a days it is not possible only few article sites are accepting, one article for one article site is considerable.

Doing article submission in top sites like ezine articles, article dash board, article base are really worth. First you do research on article submission sites and pick the sites which is having high page rank and start submit articles. While you post the article you can add your site links in the author section or even in body section.

Posting a unique and content related article your site is very useful to bring website traffic..

I don't think so because if you submit one article in different sites with same content then it will be count in a spam post. You have to spin your article then submit it on a different sites.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast