Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

How to create dofollow backlinks?

Hi,

i want to create dofollow backlinks for my websites but i m unable to find high quality of website with good authority to get backlinks from there. Please help me and share your ideas to increase backlinks for my website.

Dear if you want to make dofollow links then you have to submit your link on dofollow sites such as forums, blogs, classifieds etc.

If you want to create backlinks then i'd suggest looking at http://dropmylink.com/

This is a great site.

Quote Originally Posted by UK AM View Post
    If you want to create backlinks then i'd suggest looking at http://dropmylink.com/

This is a great site.
    The link which you posted is really helpful for me and for those who are in need of searching some high authority domains.

You should find Do-follow book marking, Forums, Article lists from Google. Create back links on them you will get do-follow back links.

Hi,

thanks for your suggestions and comments. I will follow your guidelines and hope it will help to find good blogs.

You should have to find Dofollow blogs, directory submission bookmarking, Forums Comments , Article lists from Google. Create back links on them you will get do-follow back links.

You can use different link building techniques for creating dofollow backlinks.Some of them are Forum posting, social bookmarking,Directory submission,blog posting and commenting,article submission etc.

You can do article submission, forums posting, guest posting, blog commenting and social bookmarking for create dofollow backlinks for your website.

Search do-follow forums, blog, directories and submit your site. It helps to create do-follow backlinks.

Stefijain, If you can get do follow link so you can submit your link in do follow site. Means you can do forum posting, blog commenting in do follow sites where your signature is generate do follow.

When you are doing any submission like directory, social bookmarking, etc. first verify this site using "nodofollow" addons and see the website gives you which type of backlink no-follow link or do-follow link. Then you'll submit your website in do-follow website.

Dofollow web 2.0s are very imperative to acquire dofollow links. At any other platform, you might need to get approved before you your dofollow link is live but at web 2.0s whatever content you come up with, it will be readily accepted and give you a dofollow link. Creating content can be a time-taking task, but dofollow links on these web 2.0s are achieved easily this way. The best way to get dofollow links after web 2.0 is participation in the dofollow forums with your experience. You can get good volume of links this way too.

Go to google
    site:.com "your keyword" + "login or register to post comments"
    site:.com "your keyword" + "leave a reply"
    site:.com "your keyword" + "add comment"

You can get dofollow links from link exchange, social bookmarking and directory submission sites

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast