Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Some of the best companies are below:
    Saigon Technology
    ScienceSoft
    Tatvasoft
    Xicom Technologies

There are a lot of outsourcing IT companies with different services and rates. Sometimes I met software development consulting companies which offer consulting services. This is some kind of advice without development process.

Can also check out MLSDev, which specialize in software development and mobile application development
    Last edited by rickmine; 02-25-2021 at 12:41 AM.

To my mind there are many companies that have chosen offshore software development model. Which benefits they receive: ability to hire developers across the world, not to be limited by location, create a software development team according to your business needs, team is fully committed to your project.

I know that the topic is old but I strongly recommend Sunscrapers from Europe. Their team provides offshore and onshore software development. The guys share stuff with community on github and are fully dedicated.

Skelia
    Viron IT

Actually there a huge number of companies do these processes. You can look at this list of top software development companies and see who they work with - https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/softw...ment-companies

I'm not sure I can recommend many companies. I know that my husband and his colleagues ordered software from https://www.getparthenon.com .As I see, they chose this company because of the quality complete back-office system, MySQL and MongoDB support, and VAT supported invoicing in different countries. These criteria were important to them because their past programmers couldn't always handle setting this up. My husband said that the company often works with small businesses, helping them in the beginning.
    Last edited by egglejan; 07-13-2021 at 10:17 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234