Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How many companies offshore & outsourcing software development company?

I want to get some information about software development company with help of this thread. How many software development companies which are doing offshore & outsourcing process. Which Good companies i know, i have mentioned in below if any other so let us know.

1. Imenso Software Pvt. Ltd. imensosoftware.com
    2. HCL Technology hcltech.com
    3. Icreon.com

Any others?

Prismetric Technologies is Offshore and Outsource Software Development Company.

Web Experts Online is Offshore and Outsource software development company.

There are many software companies which outsource their projects to skilled teams in countries like India and Philippines. They experience significant cost savings by choosing to offshore their projects.

Offshore outsourcing is the practice of hiring an external organization to perform some business functions in a country other than the one where the products or services are actually developed or manufactured. There are many companies provide which are doing offshore & outsourcing process. It is became very effective in international market. I suggest Eternal soft solution. It is a India based company provide outsourcing web development process.

We do not outsource or offshore.
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net

#1 in Business-Class Website and E-mail Hosting, #1 in Professional Web Development and #1 in Online Marketing (SEO/SEM). Switch to see why many choose Williams Web Solutions every day for business success.

Extentia is a company that I know of which specializes in offshore software development. they have a long list of clients, of all size
    http://www.extentia.com/

Hi ,

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Nitin Soni from Cygnet Infotech, India.

We offer software development and web application development services one etc.

Please find below the information about Cygnet Infotech and feel free to drop me a mail to know more about our services.

ABOUT CYGNET INFOTECH

Cygnet Infotech is ISO 9001:2008 | ISO 27001:2005 | CMMi Level 3 a leading IT solutions provider company with a development center in Ahmedabad, India and a regional office in USA. We are engaged in providing premium IT solutions services to globally spread clients leveraging our domain knowledge, technical expertise and effective methodology. We develop cutting edge solutions utilizing latest technologies to serve simple to complex and highly advanced solution to satisfy the needs of diverse clients.

Nitin Soni

Business Marketing Consultants
    2A, Manikyam, Opp. Samudra
    Annexe, Near Shilp Cross Roads
    Off. C. G. Road, Navrangpura,
    Ahmedabad 380009
    Gujarat, India
    Tel: +91-79-30487400
    Fax: +91-79-30487422

http://www.cygnet-infotech.com
    Email to Us : inquiry@cygnet-infotech.com

Arrow

Sourcelysis is an Online Community of Software Development Companies enumerating list of leading Mobile, Web, eCommerce Design and Development companies. We help clients find their relevant software development partner to outsource. We purely work on the performance basis trying to help the community with leading software development companies and relevant informational content to the people looking for partners to outsource.

As an Online Market place you simply need to REGISTER your company to the listing and get the details on the profile page.

We are a team of highly enthusiastic techno geeks with an aim of helping the outsourcing community and making it easier for clients to choose their software development partner

As a outsourcing company Vinove Software and Services would be the right company to be in the listing and showcase it self globally.

Regards,
    Dennies Bright
    Last edited by DenniesBright; 09-03-2014 at 02:12 AM.

Read their reviews and real customer testimonials before making any decision!
    Power Karaoke software for home and professional needs.

haha, you can make search on Google you will see lot of listing their

I want to advice you to use http://www.nixsolutions.com/ Nix solution is the best outsourcing offshore development company I've ever work with. There are the leaders of the Eastern Europe software web development market but have very loyalty price policy.

Great Forum Indeed, Admin!
    But i would like to add more to it, If you are looking the best place for Offshore and outsourcing development then I would suggest you to go with ValueCoders. ValueCoders is one of the best Offshore and outsourcing development company which have highly skilled and experienced Offshore and outsourcing developers and also provide of remote teams for websites, web apps, mobile apps and customized solutions. site: http://www.valuecoders.com

Offshore development makes perfect sense for a strategic approach for your business. Outsourcing will help you conduct a cost effective business by decreasing your payroll. It will help your company give a more specific oriented task to your executive employees. So what are the top reasons why outsourcing makes sense? Also, you can read the FAQ about outsourcing software development.

My professional opinion is that offshoring is a major no no. First, it is exploitation of "cheap" labor. Second, usually your company is contractually obligated to hire for either a set dollar amount a month or a set number of hours per month. If you don't use it, you lose it. Third (and this happened to us), I had a developer who used offshored developers from a particular country. It took weeks to get a response back, the quality of development was fair, and the timeliness never existed. Further, I need someone who can contact a customer to ask questions and receive feedback and support their work. That is impossible with offshore. I will NEVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER use offshore development regardless of how much I "maybe" will save.
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net

#1 in Business-Class Website and E-mail Hosting, #1 in Professional Web Development and #1 in Online Marketing (SEO/SEM). Switch to see why many choose Williams Web Solutions every day for business success.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast