Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Free Hosting?

free webhosting is just a facade put up by those who provide it for their own publicity and promotions. The support and other services are either non existent or extremely minimal. So use Paid hosting.

Web hosting refers to a serves where by the client get a whole server mechanic.
    For a log term campaign paid web hosting company is much preferable and reliable.
    With free web hosting one can not only make his:her web site successful.

Don't use free hosting if you plan on growing much at all.

Quote Originally Posted by aleahdeja257 View Post
    free webhosting is just a facade put up by those who provide it for their own publicity and promotions. The support and other services are either non existent or extremely minimal. Free web hsots has so many disadvantages that one should always go for paid hosting as it is the best choice.
    Yes, agreed with your free web hosting is not as much good as paid web hosting. Free web hosting services promise you many things, but they can't keep it. So get a good web hosting company.

If there is matter of data security then its better to go for paid hosting services instead of free web hosting.Free hosting is good for running short time websites.

Quote Originally Posted by rlshosting View Post
    Is it any good?
    Don't use free hosting.
    If you are avail free web hosting from any one of the service provider means,There may be a chance to face lot of problems like server down and most of the web space occupy by add.So if you want to avoid these kind of problem,Try to get paid service.Nowadays there are lot of hosting providers who offer cheap and fast service.I would suggest you to visit TheWebPole.com.Here they have three types of web hosting plans.All plans includes special kind of features.Recently i hosted my own site using this service.I never had any problem with their services.So only i recommend this one. I hope it will be very useful to you.

We cannot categorize web hosting as paid hosting and free hosting. The main advantage of free web hosting is that it is free, but you don't know even how long it is going to be free or they will be sustainable with their business model. Disadvantage for free web hosting is that the address you may be able to obtain is longer and harder to remember.

In free hosting there are too much restrictions .You can not enjoy all the features .And its not permanently free.The providers can stop their services when they want. So its not good.

You do not go for free hosting because they are not enough good.
    There are lots of low cost hostings are available in the Market. Starting from 10$/year.

Go with premium service do not go with free services.

you can go with paid hosting you can search any reliable host on google engine

It is not good for advance working but good for little work and learning.

For free hosting i recommend 000webhost.com - personally tested. I has 1,5Gb of space in its free version.

There is nothing called free hosting, it is just a marketing trick. You will need to make at least one time payment for it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast