Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Web Hosting

Web Hosting

What are the main things of hosting our website. How can I host my website?
    Any one help me please?

Thanks in advance!

I believe space and bandwidth + number of databases if you are talking about shared web hosting
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

What are your web sites you are going to host? According to your signature link I do not understand what exactly you are looking for?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting

@ OP, what do you want exactly?

Start choosing your host with asking them a lot of questions about the type of package plan your site might need, check if they have a substantial knowledgebase.
    Have a look into hqhost.net and downtownhost.com, both have excellent support services.

Start choosing your host with asking them a lot of questions about the type of package plan your site might need, check if they have a substantial knowledgebase.
    Have a look into hqhost.net and downtownhost.com, both have excellent support services.
    I believe that you need try service, conversation in this case are worthless

You should look up some wiki documents on hosting. This thread would be too confusing to explain the entire process.

You should look up some wiki documents on hosting. This thread would be too confusing to explain the entire process.
    Which documents are you talking about? TOS AUP?

How you can host your website. Its very easy question to answer. There are shared hosting, dedicated hosting, virtual private server and co-location. First of all, you should notice the most reputable and reliable hosting company. The price depends on hosting plans: disk space, bandwidth, total domains, databases, mailboxes POP3, etc.

I do agree and web hosting is the thing you can discuss before buying as other people said here.

Quote Originally Posted by taramichael View Post
    What are the main things of hosting our website. How can I host my website?
    Any one help me please?

Thanks in advance!
    I think if yiou just about to launch your site, you will need a host (preferable an average-sized company) who will mildly guide you through the whole process of hosting your site.
    Check Simplehelix.com or Downtownhost.com, they could the right companies to start with.

Enlist your requirement first before you look for hosting and check who can meet your requirement accurately in reasonable cost.

Bob you are right but sometimes people chose company by the name or suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by egenial View Post
    I think if yiou just about to launch your site, you will need a host (preferable an average-sized company) who will mildly guide you through the whole process of hosting your site.
    Average sized company is really good to start hosting with.. Bigger monsters are not always good, but smaller companies are trying to get more clients and thus they decieve seldom.
    Actually it is quite easy to get hosting now.

For starting I would recommend you such company as MarbleHost.com - you get a free domain name with hosting package, and save money on its registration and renewal. The hosting services are also good.

Good luck!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast