Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I can recommend you hosting companies, which will definitely meet your requirements. I suggest you to examine Hqhost.net, Site5.com and Hostgator.com. You may contact their attentive support team and they will explain you everything you want. Prices are really affordable. So, it's up to you to make your own decision.

Smile EasyCGI

Quote Originally Posted by sjstate View Post
    I'm looking for a web hosting plan that has:
    - Low fee,
    - lots of space available.
    - Easy to use to design my store. I can add flash if I want.
    - Offers a shopping cart
    -Help with shipping and handling prices

Any recommendations?
    EasyCGI

Consistently ranked among the top ten Web hosting providers worldwide, EasyCGI has demonstrated its ability to provide reliable and advanced hosting services.
    EasyCGI has custom developed an infinitely-expandable shared Web hosting platform, which allows for complete flexibility. This enhances our ability to offer new features and cutting edge technology upon availability. Our control panel allows our customers to administer every aspect of their account at any time, from any location. EasyCGI's three tiers of shared Web hosting solutions make the company's services suitable for a wide range of individuals and companies looking to host Web sites ranging from simple to complex.
    http://www.easycgi.com/join/index.bml?AffID=575802

Web Hosting
    Get your personal or small-business Web site up and running! EasyCGI offers robust amounts of disk space, bandwidth, e-mail boxes and site building tools.

Web Site Management
    EasyCGI offers a variety of tools to help you create and edit a first-class Web site. These tools can get you up and running after only a few minutes, or help you build a masterpiece.

Domain Registration and Services
    Create a unique identity on the Web with your own domain name. Register a domain today and make your site and e-mail memorable.

E-Mail Services
    Create e-mail accounts using the domain of your choosing or add more e-mail boxes to your existing account.

E-Commerce Services
    Doing business online shouldn't be complicated, so EasyCGI offers tools that make launching your online store easy.

Scripting and Site Add-Ons
    More space, additional bandwith -- it's all here, along with other great tools that can help you grow and improve your site.

Marketing Services
    Looking to generate more traffic to your site? From search engine optimization to linking opportunities, you'll find what you need at EasyCGI.
    Hosting plans start at 7.96/mo

Get everything you need here

http://www.easycgi.com/join/index.bml?AffID=575802

It is possible to build e-store very cheaply if you get hosting from gazzin.com - they provide osCommerce cart withion their reseller plans, and moreover they provide fre trials for their linux services.

This is a;so quite reliable company, so I think looking up is not senceless..

donsi20087, do you represent this famous company? Such posts are not allowed here. I just recommend reread the Rules and further avoid such postings in general forums
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Another, 'Famous company' which provides such hosting type, and whose plans are affordable is ServerPoint.com... I think looking up , and/or asking ~Serverpoint~ will be helpful!

cPanel and Fantastico sharing plan, will allow you to take advantage of e-commerce solutions on any website, you may need an SSL certificate and dedicated IP to your site is running smoothly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12