Business begins with an idea

Every business plan conceived by someone initiates from an idea. The person who thinks of the idea and capitalizes on it by turning into successful business has absolute custody of the idea. The 2 most important rights enjoyed by the idea initiator are safe guarding and practicing it at own will. But as a new entrant in the market, one has to take baby steps. Hence starting a small home based business may be a good way to let the new business grow and develop. Sometimes when the business grows to an extent which becomes unmanageable the entrepreneur sells the idea to bigger corporations for a high price.

I believe proper planning is essential too, and do it with passion, I mean just love what you do to ensure success in the business.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stephendahlberg View Post
    Every business plan conceived by someone initiates from an idea. The person who thinks of the idea and capitalizes on it by turning into successful business has absolute custody of the idea. The 2 most important rights enjoyed by the idea initiator are safe guarding and practicing it at own will. But as a new entrant in the market, one has to take baby steps. Hence starting a small home based business may be a good way to let the new business grow and develop. Sometimes when the business grows to an extent which becomes unmanageable the entrepreneur sells the idea to bigger corporations for a high price.
    Every business begins with an idea, a vision which is then developed by the business owner. And it is worthless to simply sell it to a bigger competitor or organization just when you are about to get the real benefits of your hardwork.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Every business begins with an idea, but realize of this idea needs a good budget. If you really want to run a stable business, you must have a good budget for it.

Every business begins with research, planning, capital and a spark of idea, mistakes tend to happen during the process but we learn and improve from it. What I think that is when you start your business, you must be passionate and strive until the end.
    Singapore Web Hosting Provider - Since 2001
    24x7x365 Tech. Support - 100% Customer Satisfaction - 100 Days Money Back Guarantee - 99.9% Network Uptime
    Provides Reliable SG Domain Registration, Shared Hosting,Cloud Solution, Dedicated Server, Power Hosting (New)

I think Entrepreneur plays important role in gaining the idea about the business. I love the idea of making a lot of the money through online just selling one thing.

The characteristics of a promising business idea are:
    Fulfills a customer need
    Innovative
    Unique
    Clear focus
    Profitable in the long term

Yes I agree with you business planning is necessary for the its success. everything is include in planning like accounting, tax and most important Financial. So contact to a best business planning experts for your business from Caro & Associates, LLC.

Contact Details :
    Email: info@caroandassociates.com

How do you start a business with an idea?
    The Crucial Steps for Going from Business Idea to Launch
    Talk it Out with Trusted Allies.
    Research the Market.
    Draft a Business Plan.
    Build a Prototype.
    Raise Funds.

The best hosting plans are available form libertyvps.net and planethoster.com.
    No matter what time of day I have ever had to contact technical support with a query, they've always responded quickly and efficiently and never let me down.