Hiring a SEO company

Hi all,

I'm planning to outsource a SEO project for one of my site to any SEO company. I have a list of them. But before it, i'd like to know what should i look first when hiring a SEO company? Do you have any recommendation?

Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Welcome Komrad,

Like any other creative project (as SEO can be very creative) I suggest asking for examples of previous optimization they have completed on websites.

Check these website in Google, do they appear for popular search terms?

Do a search for the companies name in Google - see what else they have been up to. Often if they are not reputable someone would have written something about them in forum like this!

Check to see if they have testimonials on their website ..

Where possible contact other clients they have worked with and ask them for feedback.

Also consider to check the site of SEO company, how is their own ranking and position for some potential keywords and their page rank?

I have some recomendations. But they do hight fees. So what is your estimated budget for that?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

You can also contact their previous clients to know whether they were satisfied with the service or not.

Yes. Check the protfolio and comunicate with previous customers if they do not mind
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting

Hi All ..

Are we not just going over what has already been discussed?

cheers

try jump2top.com they are good

Do not up all threads guys.
    Closed