Question what is wordpress webhosting, linux webhosting, window webhosting

hello,
    i am very confused about hosting. i want to know what is webhosting? i want to buy hosting for my dynamic website about Fashion where i want to publish article 2 to 3 daily. so someone is saying you should buy wordpress webhosting and someone is saying buy linux webhosting and someone is saying buy window hosting and someone is saying buy wordpress webhosting unlimited space and unlimited banwidth plan. and what is shared webhosting, what do i do what the hell is this.
    help me please.
    Last edited by fighter9mm; 06-25-2013 at 06:28 AM.

help me please

Wordpress is one of the content management system which is currently the most popular one in the web world.
    The easiness is due to its easy customization of themes and templates and plugins. Even as a fresher you might find wordpress platform very easy to control your site.
    As far as my suggestion is concerned, get a Windows web Hosting package with affordable features. You can ask them to install the wordpress CMS there and you can launch your site right away.

Nice post. Thanks for sharing this informative post with us.

I also confused the differences among these three webhosting.

Quote Originally Posted by fighter9mm View Post
    hello,
    i am very confused about hosting. i want to know what is webhosting? i want to buy hosting for my dynamic website about Fashion where i want to publish article 2 to 3 daily. so someone is saying you should buy wordpress webhosting and someone is saying buy linux webhosting and someone is saying buy window hosting and someone is saying buy wordpress webhosting unlimited space and unlimited banwidth plan. and what is shared webhosting, what do i do what the hell is this.
    help me please.
    If you want to buy webhosting, you should go for a linux or window hosting. On linux or window hosting you can use a wordpress cms to create your site. Wordpress hosting is either a linux or window hosting with wordpress i click install cms

WordPress is free publishing application with a focus on ease of use, speed and a great user experience. WordPress needs php and mySql for running.

Windows and Linux both type of Hosting supports PHP and MySQL Hosting. Linux can be optimized to work in almost any environment and provides overall increased performance. If you are working mainly in HTML, PHP, Javascript, etc. then you will never notice the difference between these two.

Based on this fact, I will suggest you to choose Linux Hosting and install Wordpress in it.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

I’ve just lately began a site, the knowledge you provide on this forum has helped me in my work. Thanks for your entire time & work.