Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I love joomla. very easy.
    for design its photoshop and dreaweaver.

Quote Originally Posted by happy View Post
    I use dreamweaver but some time I use notepad. According to me dreamweaver is very good tool to create website...
    notepad is where it started all

well note pad is the traditional tool and is still in use, if you want some more features and want some automatic work to be done and good preview and addons Dreamviewer is the best for you
    Dedicated Servers India
    Best Deal in VPS hosting , Linux VPS hosting
    24x7 support with 99.9 % Uptime guarantee Reseller Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by hostchecker View Post
    I love notepad!
    Quote Originally Posted by clint999 View Post
    I love notepad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hosting India View Post
    well note pad is the traditional tool and is still in use, if you want some more features and want some automatic work to be done and good preview and addons Dreamviewer is the best for you
    Haha, notepad's awesome. I've tried Dreamweaver once when I was much younger but it kept on interfering with my codes.

The same goes for Frontpage... I'd like to tell it where to close my html tags and not let a program do it for me.

Also, notepad uses little resources, opening Dreamweaver/Frontpage with a browser, photoshop, other various softwares is a recipe for lags.
    NeutroHost || Carbon-Neutral Web Hosting as low as $1.95/month
    EXCLUSIVE 30% OFF all semi-annual and annual plans (Promotional Code: HOSTSEARCH).

Smile

To create a graceful website designs there are numerous web design tools like flash, CGI, CSS, HTML. Php, Asp.net. You can create best website design by using these sophisticated tools but it would be better to hire a affordable web development company for the sake of best implementation of these features. Web development companies use these tools in such a way that you will get attractive and graceful website design without scarifying web promotion feature. I have one web development company in my mind i.e. <><><><>. They offer rich web development features at affordable cost.
    Last edited by RH1; 10-16-2009 at 10:59 PM. Reason: removed URL and Link - 1st post.

now a days word press is growing popular.........

Just like in most other professions, a web designer’s set of tools is what brings a concept into fruition. There are many applications available to our disposal, but there are some that just stand out from the crowd. The tools in this article are what’s regarded as the most popular tools used for web design.

Last week, you were asked to vote on what you thought was the best web design tool. Close to 280 of you shared your opinion on what the best web design too...

1. Firebug
    2. Photoshop
    3. Panic Coda
    4. Dreamweaver

Re: What are web design tools?

Dreamveawer and MS expression web is very famous and easy now!! By the way, Have you heard of MiNeeds.com? It really simplifies finding affordable web designers. I used it to find them for my business website. Essentially, after I described what I needed on this site, I received several competitive bids from local web designers. I liked the fact that I didn’t have to call around and negotiate with each, and that they actually came to me..
    Last edited by RH1; 11-03-2009 at 02:23 AM.

michigan website design

Hey I have a great news for you,go through this site ,it provides web hosting with affordable prize and u can design your templates at low cost, Check it now ,try this one!
    Last edited by ~ServerPoint~; 11-09-2009 at 04:35 AM.

I believe that is ok when design company offers web hosting service
    As rule they are having reseller accounts as far as I know
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Hi, I just searched for your question and found a related blog that has stated 5 top web design tools:
    Firebug
    Photoshop
    Panic Coda
    Dreamweaver
    Fireworks
    If you want more information check out this blog: http://sixrevisions.com/web_design/t...-design-tools/

Hope this helps.

Hello Friends....

You can pretty much design any website with Macromedia and Photoshop

Thanks

languages, debugs everything from C++ to ecmascript and for people who do actual work involving the web, its power to create and leverage applications and technologies is unrivaled.

Oh yeah, and it’s free.

home based business,home business

If you can do that at your own go ahead and do that if you can't just hire professional.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast