What is your reseller account for?

Guys what for do you use your reseller account? To resell web hosting or to satisfy own needs?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

So no ideas here?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting

For providing hosting services for my clients.

Thanks Bobby. You are the first and only one for now...

I suppose people do not resell much or even have a reseller account...

So you have reseller account for own needs or what do you want to say?

Nowadays, competition is too severe to consider reselling for providing hosting and major income source.

If I had a reseller account I would use it to host my domains. No reselling at all.

If I had a reseller account I would use it to host my domains. No reselling at all.
    Have you considered VPS for that? For personal web sites that might be better solution and not much expensive one.

Quote Originally Posted by egenial View Post
    Nowadays, competition is too severe to consider reselling for providing hosting and major income source.
    That is true. To become a successful provider reselling is not enough. You need at least to have own datacenter to make people trust you...

I think for multiple domains something other than reseller is better to use.

That is true. To become a successful provider reselling is not enough. You need at least to have own datacenter to make people trust you...
    That is impossible.... Most web hosting providers share their data centers with other web hosting provider.

An account set up as a customer of a Super Reseller. You can only purchase Pro or Basic Reseller plans in a sub-reseller account. Super Resellers make commission on the sale or renewal of a Basic or Pro Reseller as well as commissions from the sub-reseller's product sales.

A reseller is a cPanel account owner that also sells cPanel accounts to other users. A reseller purchases system resources from a hosting provider, and then allocates the resources to the cPanel accounts that they sell. Reseller accounts include additional privileges.

A reseller is a company or individual (merchant) that purchases goods or services with the intention of selling them rather than consuming or using them. This is usually done for profit (but could be resold at a loss).