Difference in Offshore and Outsouricing? And what you will prefer first?

Hello,

I have one question in my mind. Many software and website development company providing a offshore and outsourcing services, but i would like to ask one question which the help of this forums. What you will prefer first for your work offshore or outsource?

If Offshore so why? what would be the benefits with offshore services?
    If Outsourcing so why? what is the benefits with Outsourcing services?

When we say outsourcing, it is when a company buy out products or work that were done from outside the company. Basically, anything that your company may consider a business ‘process’ can be outsourced. Examples would be, web design and maintenance, IT maintenance, manufacturing etc.

On the other hand, offshore is when the provided products and services are particularly from outside the country. For instance, Australia telemarketers using Philippines’ services. This is because the workers are inexpensive compare to Australia. In today’s rapid growth of the web industry, offshore developing is another good way of outsourcing strategy. Many businesses prefer to hire offshore developers because IT companies these days are charging extra amount to develop. This flaw makes the Offshore IT Outsourcing becomes very productive in the international market.

Thanks you gave good difference in Outsourcing and offshore companies. Now i will always recommended to outsourcing software development companies for our internal projects of companies.