Wordpress.org and Wordpres.com?

Hello,

I am making a plan for word press website. but first i want to ask about something WordPress.

What is the difference in WordPress.org and WordPress.com?

How we can install to our WordPress site on server. I mean what will be start step of development of website. i want to used standard template for that.

I purchased hosting which will be support to WordPress. But how we configure WordPress panel on hosting. Hosting people can help us?

Regards,
    David Kroj

Wordpress is a distributed stage that makes it simple for anybody to distribute on the web, and gladly controls millions of sites. It comes in two qualities: the completely had Wordpress.com, and the self-had form accessible at Wordpress.org.

Thanks for differentiate in Wordpress.com and Wordpress.org.

Can you help me how we can configure?

Regards,
    David Kroj

Hello there,

my problem has been resolved but currently getting again problem during the update of theme. But i don't to what problem i am facing. When i upload the theme from my panel there is showing some error after the long time of process and showing timeout. Let me know what is the issue if you have any idea about that.

Regards,
    David Kroj

WordPress is a distributed stage that makes it simple to distribute on web. It comes in two qualities wordpress.com and wordpress.org

You can clear your doubts here:- WordPress.com or Self host a website?. WordPress.org provides the script / software that you can install WordPress on your website autonomous way, whereas WordPress.com is totally opposite, which hosts your blog for you.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

WordPress.org is free blogging software. With WordPress.org, you can install themes and plugins, run advertisements, edit the database and even modify the PHP source code. WordPress.org is the home of this software. Anyone can download the software for free but it must be installed on a web server before it will work.
    WordPress.com is different. Here do not have to download software, pay for hosting or manage a web server.

Wordpress.com hosts blogs: wordpress.org is where you get the wordpress software to upload onto your own server (or that of a friend, family member, or someone you pay to host your stuff). It's important to differentiate, because they're both fantastic, and they're easily confused, because the interface is similar. They have their own breakdown of differences, but this aims to be more descriptive.