Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

There are a lot of them. Woocommerce, shopify, even wordpress. But if you're working in long-term -> it is always better to create your own system for selling goods online. You can adjust it as you want and add features which other systems don't have. It could be pricy at the beginning You can take loan for developing such online selling engine using plscashadvance loans, which can definitely help at the beginning.

Magento is the platform to develop the best E-commerce websites.

7 Most User-Friendly Ecommerce Website Builder Options in 2018
    Shopify. When it comes to ecommerce anything (hosting platform, ecommerce platform, and even ecommerce website builder), Shopify is pretty much always going to be my go-to recommendation. ...
    BigCommerce. ...
    Weebly. ...
    Wix. ...
    Magento. ...
    WooCommerce & WordPress. ...
    Squarespace.

Squarespace is also a website builder operating with drag and drop. They started out with a focus on making visually appealing websites. As of late, the site is putting more energy into e-commerce and letting its users sell stuff online. By now they are starting to be a full-fledged e-commerce platform.

Magento has always been the preferred one for me. A lot of users have now shifted to Shopify, ofcourse because of the ease it offers to setup your e-commerce store.

7 Most User-Friendly Ecommerce Website Builder Options in 2018
    Shopify. When it comes to ecommerce anything (hosting platform, ecommerce platform, and even ecommerce website builder), Shopify is pretty much always going to be my go-to recommendation
    BigCommerce
    Weebly
    Wix
    Magento
    WooCommerce & WordPress
    Squarespace

The themes are even better than Shopify's (and you can get third-party themes if you want

to).
    The sites run smoothly, and they always seem to load pages quickly.
    The 24/7 support is helpful, and we really like the live chat support.
    Connect with customers through full social media integration, sell on Facebook and

Instagram.
    SEO support is solid.
    There are great tracking tools for your overall website traffic as well as sales.

I think the most user-friendly eCommerce website builder option in 2020 is Shopify. It's super friendly and easy to use for beginners. You can setup and config your online store on Shopify without any coding knowledge. You can read this article best Shopify stores for inspiration to learn from the best examples of sucessful Shopify store

So, when we say e-Commerce I think some key aspects that need to be taken at a platform level are-

1. hosting
    2. transactions
    3. images/product showcasing
    4. page speed
    5. security

Page speed because you want transactions to happen quickly and then ofcourse security because over all user protection, payment protection and website protection needs to be there.

I have found in my experience Magento and WooCommerce te best platforms when it comes to e-Commerce. Mainly because their designing is attenuated towards e-commerce.

With that being said, my last website that I hosted for a client was on WooCommerce with WordPress hosting and trust me when I say this, I felt it was one of the better websites that were created. Also, as a platform I found it much more smooth and sublime as compared to other platforms. I had though of getting a plan for myself too, that's when a colleague recommended BlueHost India for WordPress and then we created a secure website for our clients.

One of the major advantages of WooCommerce is that it has a very attractive vibe and caters to a lot of people who have a sense of aesthertics because product showcasing is key on e-commerce platforms. Thats where I feel, woocommerce wins.

As per my suggestion WordPress is best framework for e-commerce, but many people uses Shopify that is quite expensive

I think woocommerce is becoming more and more popular I am currently using prestashop and considering to switch to woo commerce.

Quote Originally Posted by arjunvj10 View Post
    Shopify
    Highwire
    BigCommerce
    Izzonet
    Volusion
    Agreed, Shopify is one of the best for ECommerce. Also, BigCommerce.

In most cases, I have seen affiliates going for Shopify for their blog or website in order to push product sales by promoting through affiliate codes. Very recently I suggested BlueHost India for a client located out of India for WooCommerce because they provide WordPress hosting and he was on Shopify earlier. He said that his sales did well because of the aesthetics of WooCommerce themes (WordPress themes) and also great page speed and uptime, if we are takin infrastructure into account apart from the products he sold. Just wanted to share this

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast