Thread: Need help !!

Need help !!

My friend wants to select a host for his job portal(possibly concentrating on his area). He got four things in mind, godaddy, hostgator, bluehost and lunar pages ? He is residing in India and would be of great help if you guys guide me(him) to decide on the host !!

He is looking for unlimited bandwidth, more than 100 emails and possibly shared hosting.

Please advice.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    What location is he looking for? What is the budget? I would advise not to go for unlimited as that would cause problems down the line.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

1. Check for some reviews
    2. Choose hosting from eastern europe ( the internet connections there is almost 100% fiber lan )

Check out Hostforweb.com - Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the company with highly redundant servers and quality support.

Reliable service, good value and most importantly excellent customer and technical support.

Thank you for all your help...his budget is $ 150 - 200 per year.

@GardnerBulkeley: Why unlimited will bring issues and what kind of issues ? Please that would help me to justify.

Thank you... sypnatic & Bull. I asked him to check the website and go through some reviews.

You can also find shoppeffy.com , it is also a good hosting e-commerce platform

I highly recommend you to buy hosting froma local indian office host providers.. Rates are slightly up but locally managed hosting provides a great support..

You have to make sure of its speed and customer service support you can have.

No webhost is the best, it all depends on what you want, hostgator is good, but some people don't like their customer service

Not really the best but Hostgator has got some good prices recently. You can probably check their site and see if there are new, exciting offers.
    Looking for a dedicated server.

This is what you need : Fast cloud hosting - way faster than shared and at great value
    | iClickAndHost.com | Why iClickAndHost?
    | Cloud Hosting | Domain Names | SSD VPS Servers | Semi-Dedicated Servers | Dedicated Servers |
    5 Locations for you : USA @ Chicago | EU @ UK / Bulgaria / Finland | Asia / Australia @ Sydney |
    | 24/7 live help | Node.js, Varnish, Remote SQL, Free VPN | Money Back Guarantee | Daily Backup |

Well, I've used Hostgator for years and they're reasonably good. Poweruphosting are the other great one that's quite affordable and server uptime.

Godaddy.com is always best for unlimited space and bandwidth.

Dear, if we suggest you a Canadian based server for experiencing a very handsome up time then hows it will be? pk-domain.com a place where you will find a good solution for your needs.
    Last edited by Pk Domain; 08-17-2015 at 04:35 AM.